*Archive One- June 5 to March 23
A letter would drop for Iris Berrin.
"Would you be willing to teach both Flying and Healing this Year? Flying is only for the 1st Years, and Healing is only for the older students, and probably needs some changes to make it more applicable for the students. If you're willing or interested in both, please let me know."
Professor Kinsel (Owl Me)-My Office.
I was thinking, since the sisters are in their 5th and 6th year, what if they've been going to Durmstrang with the other Icelandic kids until now? And their parents deiced that Hogwarts was a better school after their daughters' personal experience at Durmstrang? --Rabbitty (talk) 02:52, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Emerald Daniels has been sorted into Gryffindor. Congratulations! If you need any help, message me on my talk page. Have Fun!
I swear I went girly girl squeal. It's so perfect :3! When do you want to do it? (I love how the cutest couple in the wiki(I believe) is also the most ironic couple.)
- 0 we have fans?! :)
Sure we can start it soon or even now.
One thing though. I want to make it known that they are getting back together :p
Yep. When I get back from school today though. I can't get on Chat right now but I can still RP. who first?
kay and I am homeschooled sorta but I have to go to school every Monday and turn in homework. Lissy Goddess of Pie~ 15:52, April 1, 2013 (UTC) Aawwh idk. Just slip the ring on? Lissy Goddess of Pie~ 19:24, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
I agree and yes they're engaged (three engaged characters! I'm not even trying...)
Actually I posted that because you had Healing with Legimency on your plan to teach, and Ferlen has a secret relic - a Ministry approved Time Turner. He's been using it for 6 years now, and has started getting time rather confused. So, he thought you were asking about something a couple weeks in the future, teaching week 3. So, you can change your post if you like in light of that new infor, or change it as you see fit. As we get closer to the week you plan on teaching that, I'll make sure we have a conversation about how it would work, either on chat or here. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 17:29, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
Imp Act Dep
Hey Mel, the Activity Implementation Department is a little big, and I wanted to see if you would be willing to give up your spot, and possibly join a different department. Let me know. Thanks! Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 23:05, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
(Just don't over-do it...)
When I was making the Daniels family tree, I used Elísabet as their maternal grandmother's name. Elísabet is the Icelandic forum on Elizabeth, and seemed a simple stand-in name for now. What should her real name be? Rabbitty (talk) 04:41, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hm.. maddie having a crush. Not something I'd thought of... Also I saw and we were talking about jade's apartment one.:)
Samuel Lewis & Iris Berrin
Hey Mel! If you still wanna get Samuel and Iris into a relationship, I think we should come up with a sorta easy way for them to meet and be into a relationship, cause Idk bout u, but trying to start a relationship is really boring. Below are some ideas I have for how they can meet and get started in a relationship quickly without it being super cheesy or perfect like everyone elses :P ...
- They could meet at the Hog's Head, hook up, 3 weeks later, Iris relizes she has a child in her stomach, let's Samuel know. They hate eachother at first, but eventually overtime they start to like eachother more, and they could get married. (you knew that one ... I think)
- Ok I hadn't realized that that was about the best/only idea I had. lol ... we'll come up with some more eventually :P.
I don't know :(
Chat's broken on me, and I think the April Fools virus is real. Anyways:
And I sort of liked Ava/Alrick (ok, fine, I really loved it) BECAUSE it was so shallow and dysfunctional and real. But I kind of imagine their song to be one of those cheep, trashy pop songs
And the Sera/Alrick one I like. The first one’s my fav I guess, but the second one’s pretty good too. They were a classic, and it just goes to show just because a shipping’s great, it doesn’t meant it’ll work out. Not everyone marries their Hogwarts sweetheart. Real, and true and a little bittersweet. And so even their tragic end is just makes it better. --Rabbitty (talk) 13:32, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Wait! I got chat to work for a minute. It might break again but it's working now.Rabbitty (talk) 13:35, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Oh, and the Honey and the Moon one, I think is pretty good. I don't really have all the great of a sense of Lilac, to be completely honest, but it seems pretty good. Rabbitty (talk) 13:40, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I've actually been wanting a Muggle Studies teacher for a while, especially considering the war going on and the result with integrating muggle technology into the wizarding world. The class would need to incorperate learning about muggle technology as well as working with the Ministry to adapt muggle technology to work in the wizarding world. So far the biggest problem is that nobody seems interesting in teaching the class, but if you're interested we'll get it set up for this next school year. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 15:06, May 20, 2013 (UTC)
So I was looking for songs for jadovan... what about King and Lionheart. In the sense tha jade with her firey personality and brave heart and Donovan for his arrogance and somewhat nobility. Stupid, but just a thought.
I have a good song!
I just listened to Radar Detector, and it's perfect. Run it by Kenz and Colin for their input on it too. "I drive 1,000 miles an hour" is muggle for Jed, seriously!! --Rabbitty (talk) 04:09, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
Oh i see. So what kind of book do you like? :) and idk why i cant post in "Hello", its considered spam or something :s You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. -Jem Carstairs 15:09, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
I'm working on a DARP family tree, and I'm wondering who's child you are (Red said you were Jisk's, but Lissy also once said you were my sister, I think? ((although I don't know who's kid I am anymore either, as I always though I was Raven's, but then I find out Raven's kids are Colin, Aj, and Kenz, and I'm sure the 3 of them sibs, but pretty sure I'm not)) The thing is confusing, and I love it. I love little ((and less little)) projects like this.) Anyways, sorry for rambling. Who's wiki-kid are you? Thanks! --Rabbitty (talk) 13:02, May 29, 2013 (UTC)
Should I make a
- "OMG! You GOT to be kidding me! Your clothes don't match at all!" sterotypical blonde girl, although smarter than people give her credit for (Hufflepuff)
- an uncaring and manipulative person, doesn't seem to care about anything if it does not benefit him, but mostly a kind guy (Slytherin)
- an impulsive, stubborn, opinionated, sarcastic, tough, blustering, but caring girl (Gryffindor)
- or an American girl who transfered over to Britan with her grandmother and tries to solve the mysteries of Hogwarts. (Ravenclaw)
How does the template for easychars work? I created the page, but it won't let me fill in the infomation and add a photo. Mistybird
There ya go dear :p and thanks!
Tabitha Rigges' Sorting
I would love to! Do I need to make her page first or no? And I need to make her wb so if you can find the link of the second pic of Nicole Munoz can you upload it (as Clari1.jpg?) I would love you forever.
I'm so sorry Mel :( my internet went out abd literally just got back
I'm just checking in with everyone on the admin team. You're active, RPing well and helping out around the wiki. Goob job! I'm just checking to see if they're are any problems you're having, or if there's anything going on around the wiki you specifically wanted to work on. If so, just let me know. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 16:19, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
I think everything you included about Maude "Cool name btw" is great, except for one thing I wouldn't like to change: Her house being Hufflepuff. With all of them being Hufflepuffs, they all get more time together, and it seems like it really kind of needs to be like that :/ ... know what I mean? Let me know: And I have a few things about the personality I THINK you would like to hear next time you're on chat :) .. and Nice with the Neville Harrison Page :D Colin687 04:26, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
Donovan and the Three Broomsticks
Amendment to the earlier ruling
I've been looking around since I posted here last, and we seem to have lost the excessive number, certainly among active student chars, so Maude can be a Metamorphmagus, but she should be the only one in her year. Alex Jiskran 20:00, June 16, 2013 (UTC)
I love that idea! I think it's fantastic and we should totally go for it!
I'll talk to Jisk and Red, and Lyss about implementation while Bond is away-soon as I see him I'll tell him about it too!
Thanks so much!
Are you ok with it?
You maybe have already gotten this in chat (You never know with this wifi) but Lissy gave me RPship of a Knight-Cuyler kid, when they're born (I'm really exited about have a half-vampire char) and I was just wondering if you're ok with that too? Rabbitty (talk) 04:50, June 30, 2013 (UTC)
I noticed you didn't post on my page to sign up for teaching. Are you not interested this year? Could I convince you to keep up with the Flying even if you don't want to teach Healing? Let me know. Thanks! Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 12:58, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
Lilja and Allan
I just made this. Obviously it needs some work, and I was wondering if you could do some work on it too? It's just that I kinda think the Daniels girls parent have taken a backseat role for too long now. Rabbitty (talk) 14:08, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
Raven for Donovan Cuyler
Allan and Lilja
Soa and I are calling another Leader's Summit and we wanted to know if you would consider rping an NPC just for the event. If you're interested you could creat a Stock-Leader for: Australia, Bulgaria, India, or Spain. This'll all be happening in the conference rooms in the American Ministry.
- Lilly and I talked and we're thinking Allan's more the softie and Lilja keeps the girls in line more, with quiet strength, Cause I don't think the Daniels girls would react well to confection. --Rabbitty (talk) 19:08, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
The Iris special
- Chinese Chomping Cabbage
*5 Scarab beetles
- Chinese Chomping Cabbage
Add 3 Puffer-fish eyes to mortar
Crush eyes with pestle adding a dash of cinnamon
Dice Chomping Cabbage
Add cabbage to cauldron
Stir four times anti-clockwise
Add Puffer-fish eye and cinnamon mixture
Let brew simmer on high for 5 minutes
Add 1 Scarab per minute the last 5 minutes of brewing
Wave wand to complete potion
Sorry! I read your owl on Jisk's page :) As for the Gryffindor Tower/Students page, it acts as a template that appears on the Gryffindor Tower page so it can't be deleted! But I like your idea of listing the students. I'd be up to helping with the upkeep :) --~Peislandgal (talk) 11:51, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
I see Peis beat me to an answer about the student list, although it would be a great idea to keep it up to date. The Curse Breakers thing, I think, is inspired! :D I would say they'd either come under Tanis Nyt's Aurors, or Brandon Smith's personal control. Alex Jiskran 14:16, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Em and Lara
Expansion Battle #1
- Thanks ... that should help a lot ... anyway, do you know when you'll apply Neville Harrison's page? Just wondering ... it'd be fun to RP Theo and Neville :D Colin687 17:22, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Theo's mother told Neville about their child a week before his birth. It was a one night stand, and then she died in childbirth and the baby was handed over to him. Neville, wanting to protect the boy, told everyone, even Theo, that Theo's mother was a pure-blood from the United States he'd hooked up with in Godric's Hollow. That's about all I could come up with. All I know is, Theo feels his father doesn't love him through his actions, but Neville cleary does with his protection over him, and someday that will be shown in a small Harrison Storyline. Colin687 18:09, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, Mel, you're amazing, so I'm going to ask you to a job that I literally am not as clever at doing as you are: I'd like to ask if you'd be willing to create a Muggle Studies 1-7 years lesson plan. I feel like there is nothing left for me to talk about with the students, so I desperately need your help. If you decline, that's fine, I can do it, but every bone in my body says "Shaddup Colin, you don't know what you're doing." xD ... I wish i could pay you to do it, but obviously this is online so ... :P .. let me know if you do or don't want to ... thanks :) Colin687 03:41, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
Daniels Side of The Daniels (i.e. Allan's people)
- M'kay. I was really thinking Allan's mum should be named Cathleen, but then I thought it sounds to distinctly Irish for a Scottish woman. For his dad. . maybe Ian? --Rabbitty (talk) 23:41, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
- 'Kay. When I say distinctly Irish, I meant a name that only Irish people would use; I'm happy to be wrong. I'm kinda preferring Ian cause to me, Brian sounds like a name that's could work for a dad or son, but not so much a grandson, just kinda out of style during the grandparent naming era if that makes any sense at all? Also, do you like the name Cathleen for her? --Rabbitty (talk) 02:20, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Kay. And I was just looking at surnames and wondering, unless you and/or Lilly have a preference or objection if their grandma's maiden name can be Macbeth or Macbay (A forum of Macbeth). Cause I saw it on a list of surnames and thought of the weird sisters— 3, ominous witch sisters :) --Rabbitty (talk) 02:40, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
Happy (late) Birthday!
I just wanted you to know that you do an excellet job with Iris in the Hospital Wing. If you ever need a bit more IC authority or RP, feel free to send your patronus or owl to Kinsel's Office, and I'll make sure you're a priority. Having done the healing duties myself before, I want you to know I appricate you.
- Also, IC Iris would know that Colin Gillystem is a werewolf, in case that's what's going on with him. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 15:43, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
I don't have a problem adding it to the Template:Ghost along with all the others...I'm just worried if we do all sorts of people will free to Randomly use it to cause problems and drama, which we seem to have more than enough of on the wiki. Still, if you would like to create it and add it to that template for use, I'm fine with it. I'll just keep an eye on it's useage for the first month or so. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 18:12, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
- PS, did you need a RP partnet for the Empty Classroom, since I saw you post there, and I don't think anyone else has yet? Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 18:12, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry about not giving you much history do you want me to add that in right now on this page let me know
I never RP him and I set myself the limit of 7. So if I deleted him into only NPC word-bubble existence I could make another char without feeling bad, and someone can get his job. Since you and Liss are the only Rawkes users left, I just wanted to run it by you first. --Rabbitty (talk) 01:04, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
I did some math for Amedea's life story :P.
- Amedea was 21 when Neville was born.
- Amedea was 26 and Neville was 5 when Viktor was born
- Neville was 8 and Viktor was 3 when Iris came
- Viktor was 5 and Neville was 10 when Audrey and Erick were born (ish, they were born at opposite ends of the year, maybe 11 and by the Erick was born or something)
- Neville was 13 and Viktor was 8 and Audrey and Erick were 3 (ish) when Iris left
- Erick and Audrey were 10, Viktor was 15, and Neville and Iris where grown and had moved out when Claudia came.
- Claudia left like last year.
Congrats on being promoted to Admin! I'll try to catch you in chat sometime soon, just to congradulate you in person, and we'll have a full admin team meeting soon. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 13:51, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
Welcome, fellow Admin!
- I removed al lthe admins/Bcrats from more than 1 Department. This doesn't mean that you can't help in those other departments...in fact we all sort when needed, help with events etc, etc. However, the Department which you are a part of is your primary responsibility. So, if you, Alyssa, Peis and Frejah would like to move around roles and responsibilities, that's fine, just let me know. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 14:20, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
Could you please post here asap. Thanks,
Hey Mel! About that, I'm almost positive that in the Hogwarts Castle from the movies, the viaduct bridge goes into two places: The Entrance Courtyard and the Chamber of Reception, although in the books, the chamber of reception is actually smaller than depicted on the Hogwarts Movie Chamber. I'd go with Chamber of Reception, final answer! xD Colin687 19:01, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- J.K. Rowling is working so that Pottermore Home (by PS3) will soon let you be capable of roaming all of J.K. Rowling's hogwarts Castle! i Can't wait for that day!! :D ... If you need help, let me know .. I've studied the Hogwarts Castle a lot, so :P Colin687 19:13, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
Congrats on being promoted Melmoo!!! Sorry I'm a little late, but I just saw. :p I've missed you and I'm soo happy for you!! :D Love chu!!
23:10, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
HI~! :D I'm a new user here and I just had a few questions. I just wanted to know what an adult would do here on the RP wiki, I was thinking that maybe mine could RP somewhere in hogwarts or something? Idk, because I'm new here and I'm braindead :P 04:22, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
Alright, thank you for taking the time to reply to my message :304:43, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
Also, I forgot to ask how you use your character's word bubbles on RP pages. Sorry for bothering you ;-;04:45, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
Did you ok it?
That's a great question! I'll check out the red links, and let you know. I don't want too many rooms that aren't canon, so probably delete them, but I'll check them out and see if any DO need to be created. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 17:02, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
Not Our Little Sister, Little Miss Prefect
Hey Mel! Lilly and I are on chat PMing now. She liked my idea about Evie and Elara hex and memory wipe Adie (you do not mess with the Daniels baby sister, end of story :P) and so I need to know: Where did Em go after she ditched Adie? I'm going camping this weekend, leaving in a few hours and not getting back until quite late on Monday, so if you could respond quickly that's be lovely. If not, we'll RP it when I get back :) --Bad Wolf 13:07, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hey there Melody, I was wondering. How many models are you allowed to claim? I know you're only allowed to claim two pictures a month. But what about the models? Because I have about 3 models I want to claim, and I already have their pictures on my computer which took me awhile to get. So I hope I am able to claim their models.
02:40, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
- No problemo. Peis asked in her bubble, I just thought I would owl you. It has been my personal mission to keep this game of tag going. :P I don't mind not catching Natalia or Artemis really. Peis made it easy on me catching Damon. So, I suppose it is only fair that it be a little harder to catch someone else. K? Thanx. Bai! Kirá (talk) 12:51, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Odds and ends
Hey Melody! I found this really cute picture, and it has my character, Lissy and yours all in a group photo. And I thought, "What if they were like, best friends?" It was just a thought I had, and so maybe it could work?
Well, what if like they rescued Mona or saved her from some monster (Troll in the dungeon :P) and they became friends. For Mona's personality it says that if you get on her good side then you can be really good friends with her, and saving her life I think is being on her good side :P
00:02, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
Answer to dueling question
Elara's 2 Cents or 2 Knuts or 2 Krónur or Whatever
Okie, thanks for telling me, sorry for being a pest. Just wanted to make sure you were ok and hadn't been hit by a car or be crushed by a teetering pile of homework or something. Bad Wolf 23:26, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
So, I'm working on assigning each admin to an area to upkeep and control the RP, but I wasn't sure where you tended to RP most. ...and since I'm trying to give everyone assignments that they will enjoy in places they tend to RP, I wasn't sure what that would be for you. Possibly Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley or Godric's Hollow? Another thought is that we're looking for someone to work on the ICW, and keep it moving and updated, or even the Wizengamont. If you have any ideas, let me know. Thanks! Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 12:49, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
Where ya been!?!?
Consider Donovan's position on the Black Parade before responding to Luc's Phoenix
Hey Mel, I'm sure you won't get this message for a while, but you're a Daniels users, so I just felt like telling you: I think it might actually work!!! I think I might actually be able to make a career for Elara out of smuggling. Liss deleted Xylia, the customer I'd lined up, but more people want dragon eggs that I knew, and I've got 2 customers now. I know that it's not exactly a steady job, but she'll always be able to steal a little to pay the rent if needed. I am REALLY EXCITED (as you probably can tell :P) about Elara's job. Just wanted to tell you. I hope the teachers stop giving you much homework on you soon, I really miss you. --Bad Wolf 21:43, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
Iris Berrin's Son
Hi Mel! Me and Rabbitty were talking on chat, because I had 'adopted' Jasmin Harrison. But it didn't work out because we didn't know that Bea had already adopted her. So instead she asked me if I could make a character that I had no limits on the family tree and what it would be like, and so this is what I came up with. And i wanted to know if it would work out with you?
Rough-Draft: I would probably have him be the Son of Iris Berrin (even though idk how old she is >.<) and he would be a 2nd or 3rd year at Hogwarts, he would have a good. Whole-Hearted personality. Trying to be good and happy, even though knowing about his Uncle and stuff and how his mother missed her brother and stuff. Though he would kinda be a clutz and a little annoying at times, because he would mess up stuff by mistake. And he was thought of as a Squib his first year because he couldn't preform ANY magic spells at all, he did his Patronus his Second (Or third) Year because he was soo sick of people picking on him and some kids were trying to scare the daylights out of him. So he cast it on them, actually scaring them instead. His Patronus is a Tiger btw. So, that's what I posted on chat. And so that's what I wanted to tell you :3.
- D. Well, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of Xavier. Sense I already kinda have a character in the claiming process who's name is Hector. But i'm soooo happy that it'll work out! ^_^.
So for his history, what are some things you would like me to put? I know I should put he was sent to an orphanage and all, but like what about after that when he's adopted??
01:27, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
The Abram twins and Nym
IC She would react to them in a way they might not like. Nym envisions herself a Professor of Healing or at least working in the Hospital wing in the future. After seeing the twins, and adjusting to the initial shock, she would wonder how they manage to function together as one. Two of her would be absolutely impossible. :) - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 22:11, October 22, 2013 (UTC)
Cassie and Quidditch
Hey Mel. I don't know if you saw my last owl o not, but I was wondering if you want Cassie to remain on the Quidditch team or would like me to find someone else. Let me know! Thanks! :D
23:31, October 22, 2013 (UTC)
Neva just became a Slytherin Chaser, and I'm planning to take half of December and half of January off wiki. I was wondering if you'd be ok with RPing her in Quidditch matches when I'm gone? I know it's a while out, I just want to have everything planned for so I can't make excuses to myself of why I need to come on. --Bad Wolf 15:04, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
Lilly and I did a few posts on The Daniels Household, you can jump in if you want (please? :3). Also, you should probably read this thing that Lilly's witting :P -Bad Wolf 17:07, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hi i was wondering how long it would take to sort my character, Violet. If you could give me any tips just owl me.
Hi! I was wondering if my character could attend 1st Year flying lessons, even though he is a 4th year. I know what you're thinking & I can explain. My character, Luke Mittan, is currently in his first year of actually attending in Hogwarts, despite he's in the 4th year for his age(You can read more in his 'Biography'). I really want him to attend among the 1st years & make a fool of himself & ultimately learn how-to, because I'm hoping he can earn a love for flying. Thanks! c: