Hello Lissyboo! Welcome to my talk page!
Archive 1 (June 18th-December 18th (2012))
Archive 2 (December 18th- June 14th(2013))
Archive 3 (June 14th(2013)-- June 5th(2014))
Talk Page Start
Another question, do you have to get your character sorted and then you can roleplay, or can you roleplay right away? My character hasn't been sorted, but I'm really eager to start. Sorry for the questions! MrsIparis (talk) 14:33, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hi! I love all the new locations XD Are they part of a storyline or something, or were they just made for RPing? But the truth is, my dear, you are not Alice... and this is not Wonderland. 15:10, June 11, 2014 (UTC)
Evil too has it's purpose and uses. A Slytherin Headmaster knows that better than anyone. ...and I don't really think Morgan's quite there yet...even if she says she is or wants to be. She's not yet past that line. So...I looked and couldn't find the RP where Shadow died or she recovered Lili. Can you link me? Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 12:32, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok. I saw the partial RP, just didn't know where it was going. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 16:23, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
221 reserved that model for Mark, and when we agreed I could RP him, she just forgot to take the model off the list!
Hey Liss! SoA tells me you got the interview done, sweet! :D .. Now, just write up the Article on this page that is kinda secret kinda not: Template:Dally Popet. If you just put the text somewhere, I can put it in the part that's got the background, or if you wanna do that, go ahead. Just kinda copy what I did with the Orion article, you'll be good. Alright, and the Issue will be published on Sunday, but I want it done Saturday night, ok? See ya around! :D ~ Colin687 21:47, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
In case you haven't heard :D :
So I made a nymph on my sandbox wiki and you know put her through sorting and Kibby told me you didn't want anymore nymphs because of your storyline do you mind if I have one and maybe could join the storyline or whatever anyway if you want come on the chat and pm me about it. Thanks!
Article interview? + Sort IAdrian Wolfe?
Hey Liss! Got a few things for ya.. How's the Article interview planning coming? Let me know :)
Do you think you could sort Adrian Wolfe? Sorry the history is a million miles long :/
Donovan the Coward
A relationship that demands full commitment rashly may just be doomed...
Well, because Donovan is a coward, and selfish by nature, I could honestly see him saying "I'm off to go pick up Val from daycare," and never come back. Facing the wrath of a vampire isn't preferable, no? Idiosyncratic6 03:31, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
Issue Nine, Fin's Article
Hey Liss! I decided to give you an article to get done by NEXT monday. Not the 14th, it'll be due on the 21st, ok?
Here's your topic:
Summary: Two children by the name of Emily and Andrew Muller have been jumping around the foster care system ever since they were seven and four. Finally, someone has adopted them, and they couldn't be happier.
- Emily and Andrew's parents tragically died in a muggle car accident many seven years ago (feel free to come up with something that says how the accident happened).
- They had no family to turn to, and had to go into foster care.
- The youngest, Andrew, was put in a wheelchair from this accident, and will sadly never walk again.
- It has made Emily have to care for her younger brother very much (say something about her, like an interview, talking about raising her brother).
- Three years after their parents' deaths, the foster care system split them up.
- They couldn't be away from eachother, Emily wouldn't allow that, and she traveled to find him over night (say something about her age and how she did this, and how brave she was).
- Emily didn't want to go to wizarding school and leaving her brother behind, but he told her not to worry about him, and she was accepted to Hogwarts School.
- As the years went by, they kept jumping around, and they both figured they'd never have a normal life style with parents, but finally someone did.
- Jonathon and Jennifer Harrison had adopted Emily and Andrew.
- It turned out that ... (choose story on why Jon and Jen adopted the two. Make it meaningful, something you'd say "Awwwwhhhh" to).
- (How they're doing now [should be good] )
If you have any questions, let me know! Get creative with it, have fun with it, and it's due for the Issue Nine release.
I updated the Nymphs as requested in the DAW:CRP. I had to make modifications because some of the suggested powers didn't fit with the feel of the element, and some were too powerful. You can make one if you like, but if I get input back for the other admins/Bcrats, some abilities may still change. If you have any issues, or see any problems let me know. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 14:04, July 8, 2014 (UTC)
The First shall be Last
http://agent-221s-sandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Bryce_Knight Here's Bryce's page! Feel free to tweak anything you like! There are certain aspects that Mullins and I would like to keep, but much of it is negotiable! Have fun! :) The course of true love never did run smooth 05:40, July 18, 2014 (UTC)
Lissy, I was absolutely disgusted by what I saw on chat today...and I know that wasn't a one time thing. I've seen you on chat berating other users, cussing, and being a general problem. As an admin it's your job to be helpful, and if you can't do that then you won't be an admin much longer on this wiki. Saying that's the kind of person you are is an excuse, and I won't tolerate that anymore.
I've seen in the past how helpful and such you can be. You've created some really cool characters and know the wiki well. It would really be a shame to lose you, but we can't have admins acting that way on chat. I've told you before, if you can't control yourself on chat...then don't come on it. I know you probably have a lot going on IRL right now, and and busy and stressed, but I can't allow you to come here and take that out on others. It hurts them and isn't healthy for you.
I need you to follow that advice, because if I see you doing that again on chat, I'll demote you to RB. This is your warning. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 17:57, July 18, 2014 (UTC)
So I know Mel's post was a bit hard to base a response on since the real thing Jade would be reacting to is the not returning, so I just added a GM post to make everything clear and final so Jade can respond. :) -R.A.B. 01:58, July 22, 2014 (UTC)
This is a notice that in a short time, I will be going through your files and tagging all your unused files for deletion. You still have at least one day more to go through your files and add your user category and put Category:Unused Not Deleted1 on the unused files you do want and Category:Candidates for deletion on the files you don't want. If you do this, please notify me on my talk page and I will not delete the ones you have tagged accordingly. Otherwise, you will soon receive another notification on my talk page with a list of files I have tagged for deletion, and you will have two weeks to respond before deletion.
Hi Lissy. I had some questions about the new Nymph types and basically who was allowed one and if there was any rules around it, because I was curious. I asked Kibby first but she directed me to you and since I'm feeling lazy I'll just let you read the questions on Kib's talk page. Thanks, sorry for being annoying and asking stuff xx
17:29, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
Hey! I have some things I'd love to chat with you about if you find some time in your busy schedule to work your way onto chat. I miss my wiki mum!! The course of true love never did run smooth 21:49, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Lissy...I know you're under a ton of stress, and I understand. I've been there too (and since you posted on my blog you know I expect to be there again in the near future). I'm sorry to hear that the conflict between your job and school is causing you so many issues. I hope that you find a good way to resolve it.
I want you to know that I do appriciate everything you do on the wiki, and I think you're an awesome RPer. I don't want you to feel like you always have to be watching over your shoulder, and that I'm sitting back just wanting for you to screw up again so I can demote you. That's not it at all...I'm just trying to be a peacekeeper and make sure people aren't mistreated. If I saw someone acting like that towards you, I would act to protect you in that situation. I didn't mention you hadn't been around just to demote you...I've honestly been worried since I noticed you hadn't been here much since my warning. I would hate for it to scare you off or force you to leave. That was never my intention.
If you're busy and stressed I understand, and if you need a break from the wiki, feel free. ...but when you do so (now or later) just drop a note so people know or update the Admin Status page. Really the inactivity thing is so that when people leave without saying anything, their position gets filled. So, I've checked you off the inactive list, but know that if I don't see you around for another month without some sort of reason I'll be checking up on you again. ...and not to yell at you about it, but so that I can find out what's going on, and keep you in my thoughts and prayers. right now my concern isn't about how much you're on the wiki or not, but how your life is going. As always, just let me know if there's anything I can do. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 16:16, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
Owl for Jade Knight
I put Abraam on the back burner, and forgot about him and his classmates for a long time. But it's not too late, they're still young, still awesome, and it's a new year and I want to do better this term. -R.A.B. 04:33, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, it's me again, sorry that I keep annoying you with these questions. I was going to ask you last night on chat but I'm guessing you had an internet problem because you suddenly left. I just wanted to double check that it's okay for me to have a nymph and ask about which type. Are the dark nymphs available? If not then what about light nymphs? We didn't get much chance to tak last night. Thanks so much, sorry for being a pain all the time xx *hugs*
11:25, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Hi! >.< Well, I start my real classes this Monday the Eleventh and I hit my first month mark Sunday the tenth. Is there any chance I could make my next character before the Tenth?
Halfsies - Ronnie style
Would I get to choose the half sister? Could I be Lulu or would I have to be Samantha? (I took a peek at DARP's family echo page) It doesn't really matter, I'll probably say yes either way. ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 03:44, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Algebraic! I didn't even check to see if anyone was using her (Lulu) before I tossed her name into the mix. Let me know what sort of facts you want locked in for her and I'll get started on some of those important things character page things. ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 04:00, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
Wake up call
Lucky. I didn't log out yet. Right now is not so good. I can get up early tomorrow just for you, and we can RP all you want. I'm sorry. :( - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 05:57, August 13, 2014 (UTC)
A wanderer says...
I wrote some stuff for Caterina, and then I decided I didn't like it probably because I decided I wanted to be Francesca, and then I changed my mind. I'm showing you the page I made for Caterina anyways, don't ask me why. ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 03:01, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
I wanted you to know that I have the dates for the Christmas Party. It will be takng place August 24th to the 30th and it will be hosted in the Ministry Ballroom. Now that you know the location this would be a perfect oppurtunity to have your characters RSVP and if they have already have then you are ahead of the game
The other sister
Mahalo from the Mainland
You going to post?
When you arrested Rhaegar Vladimir (or do arrest him as you seem to be in the process on this page), please remember to add him to the captives under the Holding Cells so we don't randomly lose him. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 13:03, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
Mullins and I thought it would be fun if Theo brought Charity home for some of the xmas holiday so that Jade can officially meet her. Lemme know if you'd like to do that RP! The course of true love never did run smooth 13:27, September 8, 2014 (UTC)
Lily and Andrew
Students at Hogwarts can have a toad, or a cat, or an owl...nothing else. Personally I wouldn't let characters have mythical pets at all unless the character has good experience with them or has RPed a lot with magical animals and things like that. ...but as I'm stepping down soon enough, you might want to ask Alyssa or Jisk. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 12:22, September 18, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, so I did all of the Is and Js. You might want to check the model list template for ones I put a question mark again and just to make sure I did everything right, but hopefully I managed to save you a bit of time. Don't thank me for helping at all, it was fun at first and I don't mind at all. I'll try and do some more later, but I got so bored half way through the long list of Js and I think I need a break :P Anyway, these were the ones I was unsure about or thought needed deleting maybe, but you need to check them.
- Igor Markov - Unknown model and inactive user I think
- Isaac Cahill - Unknown model and inactive user I think.
- Isabella Coperin - Inactive user and I'm sure that model is already taken, maybe?
- Ishmael Cahill - Inactive user and couldn't find model
- Ivy Black - Inactive user and again I couldn't find a model
- Jack Mason
- Jack Rivera
- Jaclynn Knight - I started putting this on the list but then I realized GoldenGail was inactive and I didn't know what to do with it. Model = Janel Parrish
- James Castiel Cho
- James Euclide - This one isn't to be deleted, but I couldn't find a model.
- James Winchester
- Jamie Hodges - Need help finding model
- Jared Ryder - Inactive user
- Jasmin Harrison - Inactive user?
- Jasmine Wolfe - Up for adoption. No model, it's anime.
- Jason Tunnels - Inactive
- Jean-Pierre Trudeau - I think this character is Jisks, but maybe one he doesn't use anymore, I'm not sure, it hasn't been edited since January. And also it doesn't have a model to put on the list.
- Jeffery Mackintosh - Inactive
- Juliana Richards - I wasn't sure who owned this character, but I think both people it said were inactive. You might just wanna check though.
- Juliet Matthews - Inactive User?
There were some up for adoption, but I didn't know what to put on the model list so I just put 'Up for Adoption' you might need to check that. I wasn't sure what user to link them to.
Oh aso, I don't know if I just couldn't see it, but I couldn't work out who Iris Berrin's model is, so I left it off the list until I can work out who it is.
Sorry for the really really long owl. I hope all of this is okay and makes sense and that I did it all correctly. Glad I could help out a little :) xx
09:13, September 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Just had a moment and decided to do the Ks. Like I think I said before, for some of them I put unknown if I couldn't work out the model.
- Kacey Savoy and Karsci Russell. The original owner, Cutefairy78 is inactive, but it's been perserved by Kibby. I wasn't sure if it was a keeper or deleter.
- Katelyn Andrews - Inactive user?
- Katie Parker - No model and I wasn't sure if the RPer was still inactive or not.
- Kimi Yukimura - It says Chrys is inactive, I wasn't sure under what circumstances o I thought I'd let you deal with it :P
- Krystian Reeves - It's categorized for deletion anyway.
- Kyarah Lolin - Inactive user
- Okay, think that's it for now. I'd carry on, but I have to go for my dads for the weekend *sigh*
- 15:33, September 19, 2014 (UTC)
Models - Ms
Hey, I'm just doing the Ms and these are the ones you might need to look at :) There were a lot of Ms as well :P Hope this is all okay xx I might have a quick break and continue onto the next letter, or leave it for you. I don't want people to think I've stolen your job :P
- Madison Ford?
- Marceli Zielinski - Inactive user?
- Maria Remi Widdleton - Inactive user?
- Marilyn Charter - Is this user inactive? I couldn't work out the model anyway :/
- Maristela Binici - Inactive user?
- Marlee Lightwood - Inactive user?
- Maxwell Bauer
- Melanie Raymond - This one is Jack's and I don't know the procedure or circumstances of what we're doing with that.
- Michelangelo Raimi
- Michelle Ashton
- Mirra Tunnels
- Morgan Ligori
- I put Maria Mullin's model as unknown because I couldn't find out who it was, but please change it if you know.
18:01, September 20, 2014 (UTC)
Hey. I saw the wanted char list and saw that a little bro was wanted for one of your chars? I have a question. If by any chance I was interested, I can do just one of them, right? >.<
I'll do Desmond ^.^ I'll let you know once I make the sorting page, so you can look it over and tweak anything you don't like... >.>
I made the sorting page >.<
Since I'm bored and stalking your RP (and new character) I just wanted to remind you students who aren't 17 can't leave Hogwarts while school is in session. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 18:42, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Unless they're 17 (legally an adult) they can't leave school. They can visit Hogsmeade, and if there was a family emergency something might be arranged, but in general students wouldn't be allowed to leave Hogwarts. It would be a nightmare to have to track what students were leaving each weekend, who made it back, when they got back etc, etc and I don't think there are any examples in Canon where a student left and it wasn't an emergency. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 18:47, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
Hello~! :D I would like to meet ya too. I would also like to go on chat but I'm in a different time zone (Philippine Standard Time) so I dunno if I could be on when you're on. :<
Hey ^_^ I was just wondering if Max could just stop by Lil Bundles and talk to somebody...? :D
Loyalty is everything~ Da Ultimate Jayjay is currently overflowing with joy14:23, October 6, 2014 (UTC)
Do you think you could approve my adult character sorting (Javaad Aaron Matthews)? Pleeaaaase and thaaaaanks!
http://ask.fm/MelMione/answer/120248290935 Livia Anna Shireen Tyrell, Lady of Highgarden, Princess of Arenbell, Empress of Valyria 04:40, October 12, 2014 (UTC)
Greetings! Since I don't have permissions to actually edit in your MediaWiki space, I created a file called User:Spottra/MediaWiki-Common.js, which should be able to be safely copied into MediaWiki:Common.js. I combined the contents of MediaWiki:Wikia.js into that file as well (as the script it loads works on all skins, not just Oasis) so MediaWiki:Wikia.js can be safely deleted as well.
I haven't tested this page other than run it through JSHint, so I can't give you complete assurance that it will work flawlessly the first time, but at least everything should load without syntax errors. :) (talk) 18:28, 20-Oct-2014 (UTC-7)
- I'm good with either or both. Feel free to post and I'll follow suit. I may be on and off today, but I'll post as I'm able. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 16:19, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
I'm glad you like my Jaina. ...and now Morgan has a mystery to follow up on and solve. It really shouldn't be too hard to track Jaina down...she's not especially good at hiding and Morgan knows she's a sixth year student at Hogwarts. The real question is...what sort of plans will Morgan have...? :P Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 17:37, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
- There's a potential for long term effects...but it would have to come from exteme anger or fear...so not for Morgan. I would ask someone OCC before doing something liek that, and there would probably be some sort of magical potion or something that could fix the effects. She might feel cold for a while, but nothing more lasting than that. Let me know when you want them to bump into each other again. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 17:44, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Interesting RP. Really Alyssa or Jisk may be the ones who need to know. If you get somewhere with them and need me to post as GM for anything Kinsel, just let me know.
Morgan could use the cloak once in the school, but she'd need to get inside first (through the gates and charms). She could potentially use the fron gate when it's open (like for Hogsmeade visits), but the school's charms would detect her coming or going that way, and the Headmaster would know. It would be easier to arrange an official visit (like a Ministry Official, or like she used to come and visit Kinsel) as the Headmaster would know she was there...but also expect her to be on the grounds. Or, like you pointed out, she could use students who are expected to be there, which may be the best method. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 17:58, October 23, 2014 (UTC)
Random Question About Lil Bundles
Chat, you alive?
Is chat working for you?
- http://us19.chatzy.com/71630423057008 Chatzy link if you so desire :) The course of true love never did run smooth 15:43, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
Well, I guess it depends on what Morgan's doing next. If she's headed to meet Sabrina, we can move it there. If she's just sending a message, we can go to the owl post in Hogsmeade and after you send it continue there. So...where is she going next? Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 16:49, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
Once we get into the mind portion, you should probably GM since we'll effectively be inside you're world and Andrew/Scott could potentially have full control (even if they're fighting each other as well). Renee and Lily will both be able to have some effect depening on what they're trying to do, and how much training/practice they've had in people's heads...but as it'll be your party, you should GM it. If I post something you don't like, let me know and I'll change it. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 19:52, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
Lilith and Jennie
- My internet is absolutely awful so sorry if I'm slow posting >.< But the truth is, my dear, you are not Alice... and this is not Wonderland. 19:26, November 17, 2014 (UTC)