Nah, it doesn't sound mean, it's still mean IC, but I personally don't mind. :P So, yeah, they could totally have history, if you'd like, and for the record Arabelle doesn't hide her sexuality at all, she wouldn't care about who knows. :) Anyways, maybe here?
My day at work today will consist of entering waivers into the database so right now, no I don't think I'm busy. :P
- She's turning him down? :P We can start with that since it'll be quick (or at least that's what I'm guessing?). And I'll post with Noelle/Charity. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:57, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Lol, no, that's fine. You can find a spot and post. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:37, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
We could do that. I don't think Jenelle would try to help her though, but I guess we'll see. :P I'll post after the next person does, I guess. I mean, you both post super quick, so I don't know if I'll be able to slip in there to post, but I'll try.
So what is it really?
- I know all that. I just wasn't sure why you didn't want them to go the ball together. xD This above all else...to thine own self be true. 20:10, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
i found a way to work in my thomas jab :P
Do I need to sic my firstie on your class? :P
(Bond, you don't even understand! I think there's a disease that only effects first years and they contract it as soon as they walk into DADA, and then they lose it over the first summer. Thomas Bagman, of course, forgot to let it go.)
The Yule Ball. I don't know if you want to RP Noelle/Arabelle there or not, but I'm cool with either. I guess just let me know what you feel like doing, and I'll follow along with it. Another thing, would we start at the Entrance Hall and transition over or just skip straight to the Yule Ball page? :D
And have one of my characters deal with their emotions in a remotely healthy way? I could never XD (But I wouldn't object, if you want to :P)
I thought maybe Christmas would be a good time to introduce Noelle to her nephew. We could do a family xmas RP for the Bagmans (Thomas and Faith will come home, even if Mark and Melinda are at the ball), and a Black family xmas RP (we have so many families xD).
Yeah definitely. We can rp whenever. If you want they can help each other with the clue? Rafe wouldn't mind considering they are from the same school and wants the glory to fall to Beauxbaton anyways.
16:34, May 23, 2016 (UTC)
Great. xD Yeah, I'd love to! If Melinda even insults him in the slightest though, Mark will leave, I don't think he's in the mood to be insulted, he just wants to have a good time, so. :P
- Kind of? I mean, Melinda is the kind of person I wouldn't get along with at all, because I don't like being pushed and I don't like super nosy people and I don't like people who think they can get away with everything and get everything they want...and I feel like Melinda is that person? If I'm not wrong, she's better with it, or at least some of that, as in she has improvements, and that's good... But, I see her as somebody who thinks she has more power than she has and therefore she has the ability to have that much power if she believes she can? I don't know.
- Well, she doesn't share in front of everyone. :P Also, it's been awhile since I've done anything IC with her work so there's not much to report other than re-working Maggie. I'll start Noelle/Renee. I figured Renee would invite her over for Xmas, so I'll start it at Renee's place. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 19:45, May 23, 2016 (UTC)
Re: 2nd task
Work was swamped yesterday. It was crazy. xD But I have today off, and other than a lunch date with a friend, I'm free all day! :D This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:14, May 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Renee won't take the position. She doesn't want it, and OOC, I like her where she is. :P Carn's Francis Matthews was like... sort of on the case, and he was going to speak with Ferlen about it but Carn never started that RP. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:53, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
Sounds good. I'll get on Carn. :P I posted in the Entrance Hall with Gwen/Henry. And I'll go start something up for Faith. The reason I probably haven't done much with that is I'm a bit stumped-- I'm not sure what her next step should be. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:55, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
So... Francis was going to follow up with Ferlen but it kinda slipped my mind xD We should RP them now if you're available
19:01, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Also as for Lil Bundles a feast would be nice I suppose
19:02, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
Hey so... I'm really sorry things kinda escaped me this week. I just posted on Melinda/John
15:06, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah sure. We could do the Dungeon Hall if you want? No particular reason, just a Maurder's Map suggestion.
15:45, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
Finally slowing down...
- Those all sound good. Faith/Karith hasn't been done in awhile, either. So maybe that, too. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:52, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
Hey so... I was talking with Ck the other day and the idea of John and Melinda becoming a thing for a short while came to mind. I don't know if Melinda would up for that, but John might ask her on a date to prove to himself that he's //not// crushing on his best friend :P
17:11, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Cool :P so... do you want me to post someplace?
17:19, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- I posted on the Black Lake. I also posted on the Gwen RP since I saw that no one did anything with that... if you'd rather just leave it I'm cool with that
17:27, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
Mal and Melinda for sure. And maybe Bradley/Emily if we get around to it. :P I really want to do something with Thomas living at the castle, but that might have to wait for the end of the term. I'm also working tomorrow... so my posting might be a little more sporadic than it was today. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 19:59, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
Aikaterine Vassals died from cancer
20:06, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
I'll find somewhere and start Mal/Melinda. Also, Faith has a date with Dakota, and will want to tell Elle about it/ask her to help get her ready. We don't have to do that one, but I thought it would be fun. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:19, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
I LOVE that idea
- I probably won't be on tonight much, because I'm going to an end-of-the-year banquet. But I'll be around tomorrow! And I'll write if something strikes me. Maybe I'll go back and look at some of the old owls for inspiration. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 20:07, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
I started an RP in my sandbox for Faith/Jaina, and turns out the banquet didn't run as long as I remember it going in past years. :) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 01:15, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'll start Bradley/Emily and I've also got an idea for Alden/Arthur that I'll start, too. It's been awhile since we've done Ferlen/Hope/the girls, or Ash/Charity? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:59, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
Use of Fire spells
Definitely. :P I feel Jenelle is kind of moldy at the moment, at least pre-task, so I don't know what will happen, because I'm thinking maybe it's just with Aydan or maybe it will be better afterwards... Either way, I think we should totally roleplay them afterwards. :D
- Doubtful. Charity sticks to the hospital wing, and I can't see any reason for Bradley to tell her that Melinda was in detention. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:33, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, I did see you posted with Melinda. I figured we had enough RPs going on at the time that it could wait. :P I'm trying to come up with a suitable second detention now. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:52, June 9, 2016 (UTC)
I'm up for it now, if you're not busy. :) Is the Dungeon Cupboard okay?
It's been awhile since we've done Ferlen/Hope/the girls. Regan's almost six... I feel like her first signs of magic might be soon.
- I think the girls are too young that if Rose had her first signs before Regan, it wouldn't be that noticeable. If they were teenagers, it might be more of a blow (like a younger sister getting her period first. :P). But at this age? I doubt it would matter. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:34, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, the Hospital Wing is fine. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:50, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
One of those bells that now and then rings
Came across an article I thought might interest you. :) http://www.vox.com/2016/6/9/11890246/fandom-weird-critic-important Alex Jiskran 22:17, June 9, 2016 (UTC)
That was the plan. As for a funeral... I could probably put something together.
12:17, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Scratch the funeral. Jaye would rather just say the ashes were scattered on the field OOC.
12:45, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
I know I haven't been posting much this term, and that's because I've been focused on the tournament, and didn't anticipate being too busy to maintain a class.
However... I think that you're projecting the issue a little too much. There's a lot of competition IC with other characters that I've seen for who gets the House Cup. It's mostly with the Quidditch Cup, but it is still there. And I think it would still be there IC, even if it's not discussed OOC. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:47, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
Hey! I remember you mentioned RPing Melinda and Mark after the Yule Ball, but we never really got around to it...Or, there's always Noelle and Jenelle (which, by the way, I kind of ship, I don't know why, I felt I should tell you), because I know you mentioned RPing them after the task (technically, Jenelle's other duel isn't done yet, but yeah)...Or, anybody really, that you feel we should RP, if you're in the mood to at the moment. :P
I'm fine with RPing both at the moment. :D Also, Aydanelle is going through some...troubles, so I feel that they might break up at some point, which I would suggest Elle tries to helps Aydan with, because I feel like she's the sane person to his crazy and he needs her help more often than not. So, I feel it isn't that much of a stretch, and Aydan might be hurt but I don't think Jenelle would be. xD Anyways, yeah, I'm totally fine with doing both. :)
We've taken what you'll sorely miss...
Uh oh... that's right! In the final task will incorporate a loved one in some way! Before the start of the final task (which will begin one OOC week from today) please owl Ck to let her know who that special someone is for your Champion.
If it's someone who's RPed on the wiki-- great! We'll let the user know. If not, it's no big deal, we'll just incorporate them in using the GM bubble.
RPs this week
We can start one but I have class in like... 23 minutes. But I'll be on and off sporadically until like three :P
15:06, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Didn't notice that til just now. Missed it somehow in wiki activity. Totaling scores now. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:52, June 13, 2016 (UTC)
same old love
Would you be interested in an RP between Melinda and Veronica?
Rose and her magic
So I was in an interesting conversation with Rabbit about Squibs in the magical realm and Muggles in the magical one (like the spouse/sibling of someone with magic). And it came up that most kids get their first magical signs around Regan's age... and I looked up on the Harry Potter wiki... on the Underage magic page, it states most experts think magic will manifest by age 7. I suppose that doesn't mean Rose couldn't have her first signs of magic as late as you had suggested... but it might be something to consider? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 03:48, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
I don't have quite as much time today: I work at 12:30pm my time. But I'm here this morning! I might go find a spot for Eilis/Melinda since it's been awhile since we've done that, and given everything that's going on with Melinda... it could be interesting. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:31, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
- Jinx! I think we sent owls at the exact same time. :P Mal/Melinda sounds good. We can do Eilis/Melinda next week. And I'll post with Bradley in Emily's apartment. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:33, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
I owled Ck, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm looking forward to an Aydan/Noelle RP, if it were to ever happen. xD Other than that, I know we still have Melinda/Mark, but I was wondering if you would possibly like to start another RP? Possibly Arthur/Millie?
It's fine. I have school tomorrow, and I have a lot of stuff happening, since it's the final week before summer break. :P Umm, I don't know if Arthur would be here (which needs archiving, which I'll do in a moment) or not, but it was the first location I landed on for the RP so.
- I'm guessing wikia. Because I don't remember categorizing my wiki as anything. :P But it's been a long time, and I definitely created it late at night. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 22:39, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
Aydan and Noelle
I just caught up on the Aydan/Noelle RP and it killed me. xD Maybe we can RP Jenelle/Noelle sometime soon? :D (Also, I guess you're getting rid of her after the expansion? I don't know, that's just what I've heard, and I was just checking about it, yeah. :P)
Yeah, that would probably be good. :P Maybe West Tower? :D
Heading to work
Hello! If you could clear out your class page(s), that would be greatly appreciated by the OOC Team. Naturally, this would include resetting points. Thank you! :D