Hello! If you could clear out your class page(s), that would be greatly appreciated by the OOC Team. Naturally, this would include resetting points. Thank you! :D
I felt Jenelle would try to get a hold of Noelle, because I feel like they were supposed to keep in touch or whatever, but yeah, I'm just going to send it, before I regret it. xD
I was wondering if you were possibly up for an RP? I'm really cool with whoever. :D
Hey ^_^ So I was originally going to make Melinda prefect again, but I couldn't remember how much of a delinquent she was last year, so I consulted Ck. And. We decided that Bradley would have told Nora at least something about Melinda's detentions/feelings? Anyway, Nora asked Bradley for copies of her essays (I cannot believe you actually wrote essays), and she'd like Melinda to stop by to...adress them, if that's cool?
I assumed it would be at Hogwarts, but if you'd rather do it sooner I'm flexible :D
- Emily and Charity? Emily and Thomas? (The latter might go better...?)
- Seraph and Hope? Or Seraph and Charity? (I was going to save another pregnancy RP til Monday when Ash and Charity could hear the heartbeat for the first time, but we could do it sooner than that.)
- Yes, she's 5 now. And I think a picture update is probably in order? I can go find the one Echo had picked out if you want.
- Other RPs... Eilis/Melinda?
- Seraph with Hope or Charity... or Emily with Thomas or Charity? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 19:19, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
Is there some glitch...
Where when I send you owls, you aren't getting them? I sent you an owl yesterday that you never responded to, either. Maybe it's just a universe glitch, where I send you an owl, and you get busy at work. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:18, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- ....sorry. I mean, I wanted to figure that. But I saw you posting on other RPs yesterday even after having sent my owl... so... yeah. Sorry. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:47, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
...yeah. And I know I probably had a heightened sense of paranoia since a guy I was really hitting it off with... basically just ghosted me, so... there's that. xD This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:54, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Right, and I know that. And at first I wanted to believe this guy was just busy, too.... or that he was caught up in stuff with work... and then I went to "well maybe our messages just aren't getting through..." but now I kind of just have to believe that he's ghosting me... even though I get notifications that he's looking at my profile so... yeah. I called him out on it yesterday. Told him that if he wanted to stop communicating, he could've at least told me. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:04, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
I'll be relatively stuck until Sunday when I'll be heading back home for the resort, but I think I could squeeze in a roleplay maybe. Umm, Arthur/Millie, Melinda/Dakota...or maybe even Gwen/Coraline? I don't mind much. I'm really cool with whatever. :)
Actually, most of the trip can be made with the interwebs pretty available. However, Hogwarts is opening in just about three hours, so I think it would be best to wait.
Hi!! Sorry for the late response, I don't have a lot of access right now.. I'd love for Ash to keep teaching Herbology, but I did already give away the Head of Hufflepuff..Would that still be ok?
You are, and always have been,my dream. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea. 04:41, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
Sure! I'm still at camp so my posting will be anything but consistent as eveidenced by my late Owl reply. I got called out to guard. Sorry about that by the way. You can post someplace and I'll follow.
14:17, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Yikes, poor Emily. :/ Bradley will feel enormously guilty. xD I'll have Thomas swing by Faith/Elle's? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:34, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
The time change and late sunsets on the west coast and the fact that my watch broke and I no longer know the date so I keep thinking it's a day it's not and
I forgot. So I'll probably post later today or tomorrow morning. Sorry :/
- I was wondering if you'd be willing to read actual notes Nora would take on Melinda's essays? I haven't completely thought it out, but I feel like it might be good to establish Nora's views before they start discussing things. If that's cool I can link you to an annotated Google doc, but if not that's cool too :P
Long live the Queen. Wizards can die from cancer.16:12, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
There'll be both!! I intend for Teagan to both be professor of healing and be head of the hospital wing for the IC year. c:
She's awesome. I think Nyx might befriend her. If that's okay with you
19:52, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
Thank you XD
20:29, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
Nyx and Melinda
Want to rp them somewhere else? All of Hogwarts is open now right?
20:55, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
Anytime you can.have fun! :)
21:06, July 25, 2016 (UTC)
Yep~ I'm just waiting for people to send in stories so the Prophet would feel more like a proper newspaper. Yknow, with a lotta stories and stuff xD So send 'em at me :D
Hooo yikes, attempted suicide O.o I can probably write it up so just give me details such as when, where, who found her, possible reasons, and any other details you want me to put in c:
Yo, I'm sorry my phone was spazzing out. XD Anyways, we're completely okay XD
I posted in Head of Slytherin's office :P
I left my post WIP so I wouldn't lose what I had while I waot for a reply from Lyss. Melinda isn't in the clear yet :P Would you mind taking your post down? Or if you prefer I can just put Melinda's in another bubble after I finish the first.
- I posted on Kimi's apartment for Charity/Emily. I also can't figure out your typo in 7th year Herbology "ailr effective"? What was ailr supposed to be? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:55, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
We can work the broken desk in at the end of the current rp, or you can post under Bradley's patronus if you want to get it over with now :P
Are you confused or is Melinda? Because now I'm confused XD
- I think we got off track a little, and I just kind of went with it? But yes, that was the original intention :P
Long live the Queen. Wizards can die from cancer.17:44, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
So she'd be kept under a watch for 72 hours, and then probably examined again. We can do that RP if you want. But I know Hope would be very careful in letting her go, because of her "I'm gonna fix myself and tell no one" sort of tendencies. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 22:46, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
He expects more out of his NEWT students. He thought his instructions were pretty clear, and he doesn't appreciate his directions not being followed. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:40, July 28, 2016 (UTC)
- We can do Ash/Charity confirming the pregnancy if you want? Melinda/Eilis? Hope/Ferlen/the girls...? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:56, July 28, 2016 (UTC)
Was doing laundry
(or that's what ck calls them anyways, but flemway is shorter xD)
I feel like we should RP them soon, if you can/want? :P With A'dez "competing for her affections" and everything that's happened in the classes... it should be interesting, I suppose.
p.s. when she has her first magical sign, please add it to her history! :)
- No problem~ :D
Melinda and Athena?
Hey Bond! :) I was wondering if you might be interested in doing an RP in the Library with my char Athena. Athena could be in there doing homework and start talking to Melinda or something, they both seem to be really intelligent witches, so it could maybe make for some good conversation :). If you're interested, owl me back and let me know. Thanks!
18:22, July 29, 2016 (UTC)
Hey Bond. We've been having a lot of problems with WG in chat lately. We've banned him several times for being unnecessarily rude to people, or bringing up provocative topics.
I know he used to be pretty active when you were an admin... idk if you ever saw this behavior from him or have any suggestions on how to deal with his behavior? (other than just... continuing to ban him?)
The weekend has arrived! I have 40 hours off, yay! Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to RP Chris and Melinda's date?
21:41, July 29, 2016 (UTC)
Melinda might have some input :P
I feel like Arthur and Dido would be really good frenemies, given that she stuck up for him in DADA and went against him in HoM? What do you think? Also she's really good friends with Sofia...
Then we can put it down to Regan over-exaggerating the situation, and she probably just got in trouble for someone overhearing Regan saying mean things about Rose's picture. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:04, August 2, 2016 (UTC)
RE:Regan and Melinda
- She was Sorted into Gryffindor... but I'm considering putting her back in. I reworked her personality the other day. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:58, August 2, 2016 (UTC)
She's active and i was hoping she could keep her job but if theres a similar job she could have - maybe a sub thing in the dpt of mysteries? Id be willing to have her switch departments as long as shr still works in her area of expertise
21:01, August 2, 2016 (UTC)
Head of DMT
Hey, I noticed you were clearing/updating things in the ministry. I was just wondering if Zuri Afolayan was still head of transportation :P
Also, why do we have a sports department now? XD Is it like the old department of morale, or...?
- Oh cool. I didn't know it was thing-thing XD oops
- I guess? Want me to un-Head her? :P
Long live the Queen. Wizards can die from cancer.15:05, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, well it doesn't really matter to me either. The DMT doesn't really do anything, and Zuri isn't a character I rp a lot, so...Besides, it's a job she would probably find dull after a little while anyway, so if someone else wanted it she'd gladly give it up. I guess I'm asking what you think is best? It isn't something important to me or my character, so it really comes down to what's best for the Ministry.
- Loyalty is everything~
Long live the Queen. Wizards can die from cancer.15:12, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Ministry Question
Yes he is still the head of his department, and sure I'll update it as soon as I got home since I'm at work currently. And thank you for informing me of the upcoming meeting, I'll be sure to plan everything Bailey will be saying. :)
I'm pretty sure the Auror list is up to date-- Renee's doing some promotions soon.
- Oh, I just skimmed through the list and thought you were talking about Francis for DMLE Head, sorry. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:33, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, I showered this morning instead of just showing up right away. :P I have about 2 hours and then I'm going to work, and I'm expecting to be swamped.
Mal would really seek out Melinda after the letter she got from Bri about the baby. Faith could tell Elle/Ash about her promotion/new research ideas. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:37, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Heading out. See you tomorrow I'm guessing. :) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:37, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
Elle and Faith/Thomas sounds good. I might start that one myself. Idk who we'd do Emily with-- Charity? She could come to check on her. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:50, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, that's still the case. Thanks, for letting me know! :D
Science and computers and how electricity is similar to magic, etc
17:04, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
I'm fine with having two department heads and yes, Nathan Jones is head of the DoMGaS.
00:54, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
I'd been meaning to restore it, actually. Thing is: whenever I use it, one post with that multi-bubble template equals to four posts with a one-bubble template... if that makes sense. So, I decided to put all my bubbles in individual templates, and delete the multi-bubble template... except I forgot that I've posted in a lot of places and now it's broken, hence why I planned on restoring it.
- Alrighty. :) I just restored it, and I'll probably keep it around until summer IC when Hogwarts is cleaned, and just not use it in the mean time, so that way it doesn't pop up broken in every page I posted on with it.
Definitely! :D Although honestly, as upset as Sofia could get if Slytherin loses, she'll probably feel a little proud.
I have an interview this morning that I'm leaving for in like 2 minutes. Depending on how long that lasts, I might have some time in between that, and work. So we'll see.
Feel free to post on Lil Bundles with Rose/Regan. I know Charity would also want to tell Melinda she's pregnant... so maybe that somewhere? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 13:12, August 5, 2016 (UTC)
Letters for Melinda
Really well, actually. She said she can see me moving up pretty quickly, which is cool. It's a lot of sales though, and I don't know how great I'd be at that. But we'll see what happens. :) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:26, August 5, 2016 (UTC)
No, Christmas is normally Week Five. c:
Hey! I was wondering if Imogen Reed could possibly be a barmaid at La Lune Bleue?
Good morning~! :D
Are you up for that RP between Arthur and Sofia? :) Also, Rose and Tessa are going to be in the same year, it seems, so if you want to RP them, too, let me know?
- There's Katelynn and Arthur, maybe? It's okay if you don't wanna RP now :) The curves of your lips rewrite history. 18:28, August 8, 2016 (UTC)
Umm, wrong person? :P
Yeah, Jaye wanted a teacher, and wanted to connect it to some other characters on the wiki (so it wasn't a stand-alone character) and so we came up with a way for her to be related to Hope. :P I'm really looking forward to it. :D
I kind of just want to say Faith went to Hope and they had a conversation and that it's fine. But on another level, idk if I should just give myself permission like that. :P So maybe I'll have her come in and speak with Cam or Seraph maybe. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 19:59, August 8, 2016 (UTC)
Am I the only one that finds it a little amusing that the daughter of the Minister's PA and the daughter of a spy/assassin are friends now? xD
Anyways, once Emily is officially in the roster for the USNQT, would you maybe like to RP her and my Sapphire? Since they'll be playing in the same team, after all... :D Another possibility is Melinda and Harley? They aren't in the same year, but they're in the same house.
- Their friendship is definitely going to be interesting. And yeah, I'm up for Tessa finding out about it, and letting Rose know. :) Clearly not now, but in the future, yeah, definitely. :D
Also, posted on the common room! :)
- Their friendship is definitely going to be interesting. And yeah, I'm up for Tessa finding out about it, and letting Rose know. :) Clearly not now, but in the future, yeah, definitely. :D
I've had quite the crazy morning, which is why I'm only signing in now.
I've already got 2 players, and I don't think that I should do any more, just so that I can be as open as possible to GM for Nap. Sorry. I do have an American player though!
- Yeah, I got called in last-minute to work a field trip, so I wasn't at a computer at all this morning. And then I had about a million messages to respond to because apparently no one checks voice mail???? I'll definitely be around more tomorrow! This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:24, August 9, 2016 (UTC)
Yeah, Selene is gone so that ministry position is open. Also, I signed Isabel back up under the animagi registry.
❇ My lungs will fill and then deflate. ❇
❇ They fill with fire, exhale desire. ❇
❇ I know it's dire, my time today. ❇
What Ferlen would've found
I can start Faith/Seraph... I've kind of already alluded to the fact that she's been given the go-ahead in another RP, but it'll be fun to make it official. :P
If there's an American location somewhere, we can do Peter/Emily. But there's no way Peter is coming to England until he has to. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:38, August 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'm... actually really hoping I get this job. As I was leaving the interview (which overall I think went well) I was... getting excited about the idea of working there, which I haven't had as I was leaving a lot of other places. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 20:49, August 10, 2016 (UTC)
It's a job at the Humane Society in town. Resource Counselor/Adoption Counselor.
When I was little, I always wanted to be a vet, but when I started struggling with math and science, my Mom basically told me I should either buckle down on those subjects... or maybe find a different career trajectory. :P
But this I could totally do! It's customer service, which I'm good at, and I'd get to work with and help animals which is what elementary-school Ck always wanted to do. :D
- Charity and Ash can find out the gender of their baby, if you wanted to do that RP. I'm gonna post with Hope (and by extension you can post with Ferlen) on Charlotte's apartment. Jaye's not on yet, but we can start it. :) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:06, August 11, 2016 (UTC)
Another interview. :P I have an interview tomorrow morning, and then I'm heading to work so I might not be on right away in the morning. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 05:36, August 12, 2016 (UTC)
That's a really interesting thought, especially since she came from Ferlen and Teresa, who were both kind of... magical powerhouses. :P It's kind of like a Neville character almost. I'm really intrigued by it, and the way that will impact Rose/Regan's relationship will make their dynamic even more interesting. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:38, August 12, 2016 (UTC)
I feel like at this point, Hope would go downstairs and tell Ferlen about her conversation with Rose... and then just be worried that Rose hasn't gotten her magical signs yet, but I don't think that's really an RP we need to do...? We've hashed a lot of those emotions out OOC. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:35, August 12, 2016 (UTC)
- I had Alden break out in a coughing fit in front of Millie the other day. Maybe it's time for him to be sick in front of Arthur? :P I haven't really determined what he's going to be sick with yet. But I know I want his condition to worsen slowly over this year, and then get slammed over IC summer/into fourth year. :P
Also something that just occurred to me. I know you wanted the "reason" for Rose's difficulty with magic to be thought through later, but I had an idea that struck me, and if I don't share it now, I might forget it. :P
Teresa had difficulty in labor with Rose because she couldn't feel pain naturally. We also know that Teresa couldn't really feel emotions naturally, either. Teresa wasn't experimenting while she was pregnant with Rose (that I remember)... but the insensitivity to pain and emotions was there. What if... the research sort of... translated that into Rose, with her magic? Like.... instead of not being able to feel pain, or emotions... she has trouble tapping into her magic? Now that I'm writing it out, it made more sense in my head than it does out loud. Either way... I'll go start Alden/Arthur. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:43, August 12, 2016 (UTC)
Maybe Teresa was using so much magic on herself... and using so much of her own magic that she... pulled from Rose's??? I don't know if that would even be a thing or not. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:33, August 12, 2016 (UTC)
Any RPs we want to do this week? :)
- Yep, early shift today (and tomorrow) opening the gym for summer camp. I'd also been thinking about Faith/Jaina since I found out that Norway was going to be a team. Would Jaina come...? I mean, I get coming to support the team, and obviously I'd love to RP them-- but wouldn't the Aurors come get her on the spot? Or do you think enough time has passed?
Faith/Ash could work. Faith does have a student she's working with, but the user isn't super great about posting on that RP, which is a bit annoying because I feel like this is just as much an RP for Faith as it is for the student? But obviously I can't make people post so.... This above all else...to thine own self be true. 12:45, August 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Sure. Feel free to pick a spot and I'll follow. :) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:15, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
I was wondering if you were possibly down for an RP? I'm really cool with whoever you think might work (for better or for worse, there's nothing wrong with some good ole fighting between characters). :P
Of course! Jillian/Melinda sounds good to me. :D
All good. :)
I kinda guessed that after awhile. I think the only thing would be maybe starting to brainstorm names with Ash/Charity? Or maybe another Faith/Melinda or Charity/Melinda RP? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:05, August 17, 2016 (UTC)
I've got about an hour right now, and then I got called back for a second interview today. :D It's a working interview, so I'll be gone for about 3 hours, and then I'll be back again in the afternoon. :) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 14:42, August 18, 2016 (UTC)
I read that you're pretty busy...and I don't know if that's still the case, but I was wondering if you wanted to start that Melinda/Jillian RP anyways? I'm fine with relatively slow posts, if that ends up being the case. :P
For the sake of not looking for a location, the Slytherin Dorms are fine. I'll post first?
If you've got time still, we talked about doing Faith/Elle.
...also now I do kind of want to do that Mal/Melinda RP, because I really do think Mal would tell Melinda not to come, if Melinda would offer again. Mal doesn't like telling Melinda no, because Melinda never takes that well :P But in this instance... I think she might. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 20:15, August 18, 2016 (UTC)
- I can start Mal/Melinda, and you can start Faith/Elle? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 20:17, August 18, 2016 (UTC)
So... I know how we talked about before that the reason Faith's antechamber has never changed is because she hasn't changed much as a character. And... to some extent, I understand that to be true. The core of who she is hasn't changed, but some parts of her have-- she's a little more trusting/less shy than when she was a kid... she's beginning to understand her emotions better... but I'm just not sure how that would really manifest itself in the antechamber? Even though I kind of want it to? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:31, August 19, 2016 (UTC)
- I like the idea of things being more streamlined. I think the change in her emotions chamber will be, where before Faith couldn't see anything inside the "cages" in her emotions chamber... now there will be something a bit more tangible in there-- almost like how someone looks like when they're wearing an invisibility cloak. I'm not sure yet what that... something... will be, but that's kind of the change in there. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:41, August 19, 2016 (UTC)
Nap and I started an RP for Aria's bday on this page. :) I also updated Aria's pic on your template, since I wasn't sure if you had them saved. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 01:13, August 22, 2016 (UTC)
Melinda and Chris
I noticed that Melinda seems to think that she scared Chris off :P. She didn't. I just haven't had time to do a follow-up RP. I can do it now though.
16:07, August 22, 2016 (UTC)
Seems like a good ending?
Since Melinda/Jillian is done, I was wondering if you were down for possibly another RP? Again, I'm really cool with whatever pairing you're interested in. c:
Jenelle is supposed to be going to the Dane's, yeah. Although Ck and I planned on RPing Aydanelle (and inviting Elle into that if you wanted) on Wednesday? :P I'm cool with doing just Jenelle/Elle for right now though..?
Sure, could you please? :) Hmm, in your opinion, would the Dane parents let Aydanelle share a room or would they make Jenelle stay in one of the girls' rooms? I couldn't find a spare room or else I would go with that, but I didn't look that hard, I suppose. :/
I'll owl her. Thanks though! :D
I'm guessing you must be swamped at work, since I've been here for an hour and you seem to not have noticed that I've posted. :P
- I mean the other alternative is to just.... owl each other what the gifts would've been, so Melinda doesn't go moaning about how her family doesn't love her and didn't get her anything. :P 15:24, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think you're right. The former, probably. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:33, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Nope! An Assistant Children's Ministry position opened up at my church! I interviewed for it last week with the current director, and had a second interview today with one of the pastors. It's perfect because it's not full time, so I can keep my current job, which is awesome. Because I love my current job... it just wasn't full time. But the hours for this new position will work really well with the hours I already work at my job now, so it won't be too much to add. :D :D :D This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:19, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
So... Bradley would probably offer to help Melinda with the lessons. She's proven herself... but he'd still give her a speech about following directions to the letter. :P
I only popped on this morning before I had to go to work-- I accompanied a day camp field trip, since it was to the place where my Dad works. :D
I'm not 100% sure when I start. :P I think it's kind of just... once the paperwork goes through? And the pastor figures out a salary for me? :P
Owl for Melinda
I meant to talk to you while you were in chat, but I got caught up with other things unfortunately. Anyways, I really liked roleplaying Jillian/Melinda. I'm not sure if I've mentioned that, but I'll say it again, because I really think there's a possibility for friendship there (or more on Jill's end, truthfully because I feel she's somebody to fall easy, although nothing is expected from Melinda obviously). I'm hoping we can roleplay them again sometime, but I feel it's cool if not. :D
So...I was wondering if you wanted to roleplay again possibly? I'm not saying we have to do the two of them, because I'm truly cool with whoever. :) I don't know. I'm on a lot of sugar right now because I just had ice cream, so I feel I'm probably all over the place and I really apologize for that...but I think the question is still there. :P Other than that, I hope you have a nice day. :D
I'm fine with doing Jillian/Melinda in Hogsmeade somewhere, since Jillian is staying at Hogwarts. I feel like you've been RPing Melinda a lot though as of recent, so I'm totally cool with any other combination you happen to come up with if you don't want to be RPing her again. :D
I'm down for RPing them now... Maybe Hogsmeade Grounds?
- Sure. Faith/Melinda and Renee/Noelle sounds good to me! This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:05, August 26, 2016 (UTC)
Still got time?
I wanted to check in about the meeting for the Ministry like if it's over or what's happening with it..? I just wanted to see if I could remove it when I have to update it tomorrow. :)
I saw that you posted in Bradley's office... when I figure out how I want to work those lessons... I'll post, I promise. :P
Work is kinda sorta busy? It might slow down? Sort of hard to tell right now. I'm guessing we're doing a Mal/Melinda RP? :P Anything else? Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 15:03, August 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Mal/Melinda should probably be done before Faith/Seraph, because Melinda has to tell Mal that Faith has offered. :P Arthur/Dustin might be interesting? As like a possible mentorship thing? Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 15:14, August 29, 2016 (UTC)
- lol sure, yeah that can be done. Idk where else it would go either. Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 16:30, August 29, 2016 (UTC)
Arthur/Sofia RP, maybe? :)
Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 19:58, August 29, 2016 (UTC)
Something that occurred to me...
On the wiki, we have pretty clear rules that you're only allowed to have one animagus at a time. I know Melinda isn't one yet, and that Karith is more of a minor character for you... but it's something to consider. Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 15:22, August 30, 2016 (UTC)
- It was something I found on the General RP:Animagi Training page. Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 15:27, August 30, 2016 (UTC)
That works for me XD. Don't worry about not remembering... after the whole issue with royalty I don't make an issue of it.
16:45, August 30, 2016 (UTC)
Long Time No Talk
How's life? Are you a father yet? Anything new at your job?
After I left DARP way back in November, I kind of went off cold turkey. I've looked at it occasionally since, but it is still painful. But then today, instead of looking at where the characters were now, I took a look at my last blog post... and I saw the message from you, which I never read until now.
I just wanted to say thank you, and I'm so grateful for our friendship. You were, and still are, a great mentor, and not just about how running a wiki works. There are a lot of things I admire about you (everything under this blog still applies), but the one thing that stuck with me was how you're always willing and happy to talk with the users, no matter who they are, to rp with, to resolve issues, everything. And I hope I've carried that with me into RL by being there when other people need me, for any reason.
Right now, I'm a sophomore in the ASL/English interpreting program at my college. It's been a bumpy road, and I still have a million challenges ahead of me (How do Deaf people sign so fast? And why do I understand the concepts of what they're signing but not the individual signs? Questions I still ponder.) I volunteered at Deaf-Blind Camp of Maryland this summer, working with people who were both deaf and blind. My boyfriend Patrick and I have been together for over a year, and we've had conversations about engagement and marriage. I really think he's the one. And, for the first time in a very long time, I have a very close-knit group of friends in RL.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done for me in the past few years. I hope to hear from you soon!
I'M SO SORRY FOR SNOOPING IN MESSAGES BUT OMG, CONGRATULATIONS. <3
I'm so glad to hear the good news!!! You'll make a terrific daddy. ;3
❇ My lungs will fill and then deflate. ❇
❇ They fill with fire, exhale desire. ❇
❇ I know it's dire, my time today. ❇
I JUST SAW THE OWL (lol sorry bout that) AND OMG CONGRATS!! You're going to be a hella great dad, and I'm sure your wife will be a great mum! :D
What's going on with Melinda? To have an animagus for a character, who not to mention seems to be able to understand other animals + has a familiar, is starting to seem a little... too much, even for her.
I mean, in the posts, it says she hears a voice (the paper puppy's) talking to her, and she's able to talk back to said puppy through barks, so... to some extent, she is talking with the other beagle... it's not just... guessing what it wants. Unless Bradley made it so she'd be able to understand it, though I don't believe he did?
Alright, then. I was just wondering, since for a moment, she seemed slightly OP, but now that you've cleared everything up, all's good. :)
Busy morning, now headed to work. :P
I had a few errands this morning to run... and I had a (lackluster) date for lunch. I'm headed to work now, and barring any major projects waiting for me... I should be more active this afternoon. :P Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 17:04, August 31, 2016 (UTC)
Congrats, again :)
You up for a Role-play?
16:57, September 2, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't know, anything you want xD I'm okay with anything you can come up with
17:01, September 2, 2016 (UTC)
17:10, September 2, 2016 (UTC)
Blocked at work
Went to sign in today, and the wiki got blocked. :( i can still get on using my phone.
If you haven't already
Assuming you feel like it
La Lune Bleue
Hey there Bond I was wondering if my character Boomer could work at La Lune Bleue for a bit, until he starts up his own shop? Thanks!
00:49, September 4, 2016 (UTC)
Up for an Arthur/Sofia RP? :)
- I don't know if you got it wrong intentionally or not, but... Slytherin won. :P
- Do you want to change it? It's alright if not, just wondering.
- I feel we should RP Jordan and Melinda some time. :P Maybe not now since it's hard to keep up with English at the same time as an RP, but... hopefully soon? :)
Is that RP your apart of on the forbidden forest page just you and someone else cause if it isn't, I've got a char that would be great for it cause he is an Animgus that can turn into a grizzly bear.
Thank You :)
Thank you so so much! :) It truly means so much! <3
You are, and always have been,my dream. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea. 17:16, September 6, 2016 (UTC)
I know that :P, I was asking Hecate if she knew. I was edit conflicted because and the timestamp was edited, which is why I was asking.
17:32, September 7, 2016 (UTC)
Would you want to RP Rose and Addison De Angelis sometime? Or anyone else of your choice? And if you don't mind me asking, could I talk to you? In one of my sandbox chats, please when you get the chance. Thank you!
That's okay! I hope you have a good vacation and yeah, I can talk when you get back.
- Sooo I just realized two things. 1. Your 5th year DARP anniversary just passed a couple of weeks ago. Congrats :D 2. Your DARP anniversary is the same day as Melinda's birthday. :P (off by just two years lol) Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 16:54, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
- When do you get back next week? Baby Prince is due next week Friday. But we can always make Charity deliver late. :P Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 18:59, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
I promise there was a point :P
Bradley knows she's having trouble balancing between her human instinct and the animal instinct. He knew that locking her in the cage would bring out her animal instinct... he wanted to see if she could fight that, and instead go back to the animal one. Obviously it didn't go over so well. :P Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 19:30, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
Bringing the concept of a dark side
This is a suggestion Mr.Bond,I am Plas I joined this wiki last week and had been roleplaying since.I have thought however everything is perfectly poised around here circling the cannon Harry Potter except there are no dark followers.If DARP can afford a Dark Side with a proper roleplayer as their Leader and adults who have passed school and are over age (i.e <17.) can join the Dark Side.In this way we'll have a counter side containing the ministry,aurrors and the hogwarts-teachers and graduates along with international wizards.The wiki will grow and roleplaying will be more, there will be duels where neutral GMs will preside.There will be more locations and it'll be fun.
This is a Idea Mr.Bond if you like it you can discuss with other admins. It will be great though.If this cannot be done I have no problem at all.Its just the idea came on my head and spoke to you. “YouKnow,' Who.” 05:33, September 13, 2016 (UTC)
I was wondering if you were possibly down for an RP? :D
Quidditch doesn't interest him, so I don't think he'd watch any of the games, but he probably would come visit for a few days at some point during summer.
Finally, finally, finally...
- Sure, we can do Mal/Melinda. I'm always down for awkwardness. :P Hope's birthday was yesterday OOC (so about a week ago IC?) It's been awhile since we've done a Black Family RP. :) Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 17:14, September 23, 2016 (UTC)
You up for a RP? I'm okay with anything
18:57, September 23, 2016 (UTC)
If you have a moment...
Ah, I see. This is fine then too. So... I know you probably should have known earlier... but Leizel (Leif Reichert + Hazel Albertson) will be marrying soon, and uh... I kinda might need your help. I can give you details should you need them, of course. All my ladies, listen up; If that boy ain't giving up; Lick your lips and swing your hips; Girl, all you gotta say is; My name is NO
Well, I think OOC is much better since we can get it done a lot quicker... but yeah. Let's find a light inside our universe now; When ain't nobody keep on holding us down; Just come in, get in, let them say what they say; Cause I'm about to put them all away
- Melinda/Faith sounds good, and can happen whenever you want. :) I'll start Elle/Aydan now at Elle's place. Maybe we can do Thomas/Elle when that's done. :P When you say Melinda's going to change a lot, do I get to know what that means lol. Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 18:10, September 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Did you want to do Melinda/Faith now? Or later? I'll start Thomas/Elle at the Cup. :) Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 20:02, September 26, 2016 (UTC)
I was thinking Sofia and Arthur, or maybe Arthur and my new girl? :3 Let me know! :)
Sure! Is the Merch Store alright? :3
I'll be around for a little while this morning, and then I work this afternoon. I might be around tomorrow when you're on, but it would only be for a little while as I work one job in the morning, and the other in the afternoon. :P Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 14:23, September 27, 2016 (UTC)
Ministry & RP
I never responded to that owl. I'm sorry about that. After reading the Elle and Aydan RP, I'm thinking maybe Elle and Jenelle? I'm fine with whatever though. :/ Besides that, I'm wondering if you're allowed to approve or look at the registrations for the Ministry by any chance? I want to say you used to, but I'm not sure.
Sweet. I don't know if Aydan or Jenelle would invite Elle to their place, but I'm fine if we want to say they did. On the flip side, we could do it here or even here. :P And, it's just Ck talked to Jisk about looking at the registration, but he acknowledged that he should and didn't two days now? I'm kind of confused and I'd kind of like Jenelle to have a job soon. I'm not sure if you can do anything with that or not.
I have to be at work in an hour, and then I'm going from there to my other job because I have a project I need to finish up. So this might be the only time we cross paths today. :P Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 13:56, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, it was down all day yesterday, too. :( I was hoping it would be back up today. No such luck. Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 13:59, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
I ended up not going into church today. I'll just make it a longer day tomorrow. Anything you'd like to RP? (Since Melinda/Faith seems to be done...) Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 19:34, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Sure, we can do Faith/Jaina at her apartment? Melinda/Charity maybe? Renee/Noelle? (Now that she's graduated... idk what you planned on doing with her :P) Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 19:38, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
Today is the last day I'll be able to RP before I go, so... are you up for Sofia & Arthur now? :)
Here, maybe? And thanks! :D I think I've settled everything already, but if anything suddenly pops up, I'll let you know.