It's always felt weird posting in my own class. It's not a forget... it's a deliberate action. Right now, it probably wouldn't be an issue, but when, towards the end of the term when only a few regular users are posting in classes (like myself), that year turns into a self-RP pretty much, and that's weird. :P I don't post with Aydan, or Thomas there really, either. (Though I'm not 100% sure Thomas is taking Charms for NEWT level...) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:05, May 7, 2015 (UTC)
- In other news.... is there anything for us to RP? :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:34, May 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Gotcha. And it might have been. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:05, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
Coding plus RP thing
First off, thanks for fixing the coding xD I didn't know how to do that. And I'm all for the Melinda/Rheine RP...but how would they meet? Seeing as they're in different years and different Houses, I dunno how'd that work. Library maybe, corridors are possible, and a couple of other various locations. Any thoughts? .w.
So... Echo's school found her second account. And she told me they don't understand the UTC time stamp, so there's no good way for her to post, because everything looks like she's either posting during school hours, or posting at the wee hours of the morning. So... for now, we're going to have me post for her, with her describing the post in a PM, since I can't see any other way. She doesn't think she can edit until after school ends... and she graduates. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 19:46, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
For anyone else, losing your parents would cause a steep decline in academics. But I think Faith might suppress in the name of completing her OWLs, which could make for a tumultuous summer for her. But we'll see. Maybe her budding friendship with Ash, along with Oscar's return will change things. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 22:53, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
Rainy Day Oil Changes
- Since I'm on my iPad, I could post in classes... But it takes me twice as long anyway. I'll look for Jaeslya's post... Melinda finding Faith is fine by me. And Jisk told me awhile ago that Crats shouldn't vote til near the end of the election. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 13:31, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I guess I sort of expected to see her this weekend. She told me that Teresa wouldn't just disappear... but... I don't know. When we spoke on Friday I think it was, she told me that she still had a week before she felt comfortable editing again. And that seems like a really long time to wait from both an IC and OOC stand point. So... idk. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 16:36, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
My thought was to have Seraph come straight to the Holding Cells. He'd ask Seraph to look over Teresa, and then as her what to do with Rose. You can decide what happens with Ferlen. :P But it seems like to me that Teresa vanishing with Rose to go to, say Mary's house, or something isn't out of the ordinary. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:01, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, I figured that. I feel like this is going to be super hard to do without Echo at some point. And unfortunately... I don't have a good answer.... This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:06, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
Seraph could suggest Rose go back to her father? xD Benjamin won't leave the DMLE right now, because he'll want to brief Jacques as soon as he's done with Seraph. If Seraph suggests Ferlen come get her... that could bring Ferlen to Benjamin's office. (Not the Holding Cells. I don't think Benjamin would want him to go straight there) This above all else...to thine own self be true. 17:12, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Lol, unfortunately, most of the Wizengamon are our characters. You've got Estella... or Draco otherwise. :P But yeah, we can discuss it more if/when we see each other in chat :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:54, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
Reply to AaAL
Thanks for informing me of that! xD Made things a helluva lot less complicated.
Hey, so the other day I was thinking about what you said ages ago about Hogwarts Clubs and stuff and I jotted down a few ideas on my sandbox on stuff. They aren't very good, but I just thought that I'd show you and (if you're not busy) ask what you thought and you can tell me which ones are rubbish and to rule out and which ones to try and pursue more :D
15:29, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
Hope next? The sad part is... Marlene would totally be the best person for Jacques to go to for dirt on Teresa... and Soa's essentially inactive.... This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:09, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
And so does Nora. But don't forget she's a lawyer *finger wag* she's decided to apply lawyer-client privilege of a sort to this situation, until she has more information.
Hey. Ellie's not feeling up to finishing the GMing of the Gryffindor/Slytherin game. Think you could do that? You only have a Chaser. Lilly's got the Seeker for that game, and so does Jisk. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:46, May 14, 2015 (UTC)
- No, that's fine. It doesn't have to be now. Just... if you could keep up with it, and finish it up by the end of the week (like normal) that would be great. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 18:48, May 14, 2015 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Kayle or NAP or NotAlwaysPerfect and I really like your characters. (Wow, that might sound a bit creepy or awkward, I'm sorry.) I was wondering if you would be open to roleplaying? Maybe Jacques and Julian Vandor? NotAlwaysPerfect (talk) 01:44, May 17, 2015 (UTC)
- I know, but you owled me :P
Da Ultimate Jayjay is back to bug you.16:21, May 19, 2015 (UTC)
- So what do I do now? Emma said join a department...
- Loyalty is everything~
Da Ultimate Jayjay is back to bug you.16:27, May 19, 2015 (UTC)
Sounds like a plan to me. I'm willing to go wherever needed so activity implementation works fine for me.
12:26, May 20, 2015 (UTC)
I'd actually planned to join that department if allowed. :P I'll talk with Jisk, then.
Mark and Melinda
Sorry for the slow response, I've been busy with finals. I would love to RP the two!! :D
You are, and always have been,my dream. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea. 21:15, May 20, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, I hope this is okay, but I needed someone to RP something with Kimi in the Hufflepuff Dormitories and I hoped that Elle could come in and say something? Take as long as you want or let me know if you want me to find another Hufflepuff to post instead :) Thanks
17:21, May 25, 2015 (UTC)
(On this thingy) Is Mage sight even a thing here?
- Apparently it's the inherent ability to see the traces magic leaves behind. Or something. ~Jayjay12:44, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Gotcha. Thanks. Loyalty is everything~
Da Ultimate Jayjay is back to bug you.12:52, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
So, if you're all good with sending Ferlen and Teresa to jail for 5 years and 15 years respectively... can we just say that they just already are there? Do we really need to RP the sentencing and whatnot? Can we just say that sometime in the last 2 months IC (since that's roughly how long it's been) that the sentencing happened? This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:36, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
- *Ckohrs0221 really, really, really hopes Jisk comes on soon then. xD This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:40, May 26, 2015 (UTC)
Greenhouses and Gardens
Noticed you posted. Jojo and I technically already finished that, but if you want us to reply we can. Just let me know if I can go ahead and archive it.
When you get a moment
One last modification
After discussing the plan with Echo, the one part she disagreed with is that Mary wouldn't consent to an Unbreakable Vow. She would demand they modify her memory, too. So, and I think this is reasonable, Mary's memory will be modified as well. She will remember telling Benjamin about Teresa, but that's as far as she will remember. She will also be under the impression that Teresa abandoned her husband and daughter. This above all else...to thine own self be true. 01:23, May 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Also... what would happen with Jacques? Echo brought that up last night. We did sort of forget about him. :P This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:12, May 27, 2015 (UTC)
I posted with Henry for a Henry/Gwen RP in Ravenclaw Tower. (I don't know if you didn't notice, or if you're just busy.) If there's any other RPs you wanna do, let me know! This above all else...to thine own self be true. 15:10, May 27, 2015 (UTC)
I'm somewhere that isn't home, so I can connect here. Hopefully I can return to regular activity aoon. Not sure if Ck posted it yet, but we rped the Benry breakup. Using a Google doc worked well for us- not sure if you'd be up for that or not. Basically I have permission to be on here, but it hasn't been unblocked yet from my home wifi. I was thinking we could do a Ferlen/Mary rp after the breakup. I also wanted to confirm that I'll be rping Rose with the scenario that was chosen for all this. I hope to talk with you soon in chat. Echostar★ 19:22, May 27, 2015 (UTC)