(Auror Subjects at Hogwarts - DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology)
PART ONE Edit
1. Give a reason why you wish to be an Auror:
To protect the Wizarding world from its evils.
2. State two of your greatest relevant magical abilities:
Defense Against The Dark Arts and Charms.
3. What characteristics make you a better candidate than others?
Though I didn't graduate top of any of my classes, people had always said I should become an Auror, I always said I would, for my parents. I have been known to be a great dueler, and I am a hard worker, trustworthy, and smart.
4. What are your NEWT qualifications?
I exceeded at DatDA and Charms, though Herbology wasn't my best subject.
PART TWO Edit
1. If you saw someone, under suspicion only of being a dark wizard, what would you do? Why would you do so?
I would have to say, I would follow them, look for any unusual activities. Once my suspicions are high enough, I would go up to them. I know this would probably end up in a duel, and though thye would try to kill me, I would just try to stun them and bring them in for more questioning, their wand in my possession. If they were cleared, I would most likely let them go on with their life, but if I don't trust the person enough, I would keep a distant eye on them, just to be sure.
2. If you were on a mission for the Ministry to rescue a group of wizards taken captive, and could either save yourself or the captives, who would you save?
I would save the captives, since I believe it's better multiple lives than one. If I had the chance, though, I would save everyones lives, including my own.
3. If you are dying in battle, what would you ensure before your demise?
I would ensure the safety of everyone I know and love, and those around me.
PART THREE Edit
Which of the following spells have you MASTERED:
-Full bodied Patronus
-Variety of curses and counter curses
- Ability to brew complex potions such as the Draught of Living Death
- Cast a Protean charm
- Cast a Fidelius charm
- Cast a Bedazzling hex
- Knowledge of venomous plants I could easily learn some, but Herbology isn't my best subject
- Know how to clean ghost ectoplasm.
- Know the incantation to make objects disappear.
Thank you for taking the test. please await your owl, and if you are successful, Finnick Belmont will interview you.