FANDOM


First Floor: Creature-Induced Injuries

Creature Induced Injuries

Addresses bites, stings, burns, embedded spines, etc. Melinda's Silver Unicorn

Archive



Roleplay

Starting an RP? Owl me!

Grace and Kamille

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 06:42, July 25, 2018 (UTC)
Apparating into the wing with a sobbing Grace in her arms, the girl's primary aid looked around for Kamille, having been told that this is where she works. "Miss Russell?"


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 06:54, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

At the sound of her name, her body turned around at the two. She did not suspect for the crying little girl to be her's. She went over to Grace as quick as she could. "Grace! Are you okay? What happened?"


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 07:07, July 25, 2018 (UTC)
The aid gently handed the girl into Kamille's hands, stepping back.


Grace Russell - WB
Grace Russell - Five Years Old 🌺 Daughter of Karsci and Kamille Russell

-
Message Me – 07:07, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

She continued to wail, burying her face into her mother's work robes.
Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 07:10, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

She hugged onto the young girl, turning her head up to the person who apparated Grace here. "Do you know what happened?"


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 07:07, July 25, 2018 (UTC)
"I'm not really sure what happened, only that they were out playing on the playground, she was up on a climbing gym, and then she started crying on the ground. The teachers think that she was pushed and maybe broke something, but I don't know. I have to get going, but please keep us updated!"


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 07:28, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

She nods at that, starting to examine Grace for cuts or forming bruises. "Wait, before you leave," Kamille said to the woman before she was gone. "If you get the chance, could you please message Karsci Russell and briefly explain what happened?"


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 06:11, July 26, 2018 (UTC)
The aid nodded. "Yes, ma'am."


Grace Russell - WB
Grace Russell - Five Years Old 🌺 Daughter of Karsci and Kamille Russell

-
Message Me – 06:11, July 26, 2018 (UTC)

She clung to her mother's work robes, basically clinging to her like a little starfish or leech, still sobbing. "Mama"
Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 06:25, July 26, 2018 (UTC)

"Yes, sweetie?" She let her daughter cling onto her, brushing her blonde hair behind her ears. "What can I do to help?"


Grace Russell - WB
Grace Russell - Five Years Old 🌺 Daughter of Karsci and Kamille Russell

-
Message Me – 06:58, July 26, 2018 (UTC)

She brushed a finger over the sweling ankle, sobbing. "H-Hurts..."
Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 07:03, July 26, 2018 (UTC)

She takes out her wand, knowing the exact healing spell to use. After casting the spell, she looks up at Grace. "All better?"


Grace Russell - WB
Grace Russell - Five Years Old 🌺 Daughter of Karsci and Kamille Russell

-
Message Me – 07:20, July 26, 2018 (UTC)

She still sniffled, but slowly calmed down, keeping her face pressed into her mother's shoulder, nodding.
Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 05:11, July 28, 2018 (UTC)

"Good." She says with a smile. "I'm sorry you got hurt."


Freddie & Gus

Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 18:26, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He walked in with Freddie, looking for a healer that could help. "Hello?"


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 18:30, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He was exhausted and barely stayed awake but he didn’t want to pass out. The first thought that crossed his mind was since he got bit if he was going to be a werewolf, and he hoped not. His arm had dried blood down it, and despite Gus using healing magic to help with the bite of his shoulder it was still in bad shape. β€œGus, are we at the hospital yet?” He asked and glanced at him tiredly, his energy almost gone.


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 18:46, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He called out for someone again. "Yeah. We're here."


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 18:46, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

She walks toward the two, immediately noticing that one of the boys shoulder's were in terrible shape. "Oh my goodness. What happened."


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – "He was attacked by a werewolf."


OOC: Technically if he was bit, Freddie should either be dead or become a werewolf so somethings gotta change idk.

{{{text}}}


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 19:03, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

Once Kamille showed up Freddie fainted from blood loss and the initial shock and exhaustion of his body.
OOC: Okay we can say that the werewolf clawed him.


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 06:33, July 18, 2018 (UTC)

She immediately helps take the boy into a room to heal him. "What's his name?" She firstly questioned, telling that the boy was definitely under age and she would need to contact guardians soon. "He wasn't bitten correct?" She secondly asked while examining his shoulder. "It doesn't look so, but It's hard to tell. It also looks partially healed from something?"


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 06:33, July 18, 2018 (UTC)

"Freddie Spencer," he answers. "Um. Yeah, just clawed." He adds, running a hand through his hand. "I tried a few spells myself to heal him."


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 06:33, July 18, 2018 (UTC)

She nods to that and takes out her wand, using the spells needed to heal the boy.


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 15:08, July 18, 2018 (UTC)

He remained passed out on the bed as Kamille worked on him, luckily her spells were working and he was being healed but he might have to stay overnight to make sure he wasn’t a werewolf or that nothing else was wrong.


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 05:40, July 19, 2018 (UTC)

She had finished healing him for the moment and went out to send an owl to his parents.


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 05:40, July 19, 2018 (UTC)

He stayed there with Freddie, sat in a chair. Even if it wasn't his doing-technically he even saved him- yet he still felt a bit guilty for Freddie hurt like this.


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 04:10, July 21, 2018 (UTC)

Freddie stirred a little and woke up, groaning a little in pain and blinking a few times. He glanced over to see Gus, a confused look on his face. "A-Am I at St. Mungo's?" He asked curiously and confused.


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 04:36, July 21, 2018 (UTC)

"Yeah," he answers him. "A healer just healed you all up. She's messaging your parents now. Thank goodness you're okay."


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 04:38, July 21, 2018 (UTC)

"My parents are going to kill me when they hear what happened," He said with a small sigh, "I'm only okay because you were there to save me," He told Gus with a small smile, reaching over with his good hand to hold Gus'. "I wouldn't have made it without you,"


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 04:02, July 22, 2018 (UTC)

"They'll be just glad you're okay." He stands up and walks close to Freddie's bed since he was now awake. "I'm just glad I knocked the other wolf out in time." He said it so quickly and casually, he didn't even realize the mistake he had just made.


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 04:24, July 22, 2018 (UTC)

"Yeah... Wait, what?" Freddie said after a moment of realization. "What do you mean you knocked the other wolf out? You couldn't have possibly taken it out without using magic, and aurors would be here if you had-" He paused, trying to think of an explanation.


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 04:59, July 22, 2018 (UTC)

You could most likely see his oh shit expression from a mile away. "Not me-" How could I just say that. "That other wolf-" You've kept it secret your whole life and slip up now? "The black wolf, not me." This isn't helping.


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 05:12, July 22, 2018 (UTC)

Noticing Gus’ nervousness and stuttering, he pieces things together enough to realize what it meant. β€œGus... I’m not going to make you tell me anything that you don’t want too... But the black wolf was you, wasn’t it? You’re a werewolf, that’s how you saved me.”


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 04:11, July 23, 2018 (UTC)

He didn't say anything at first. He didn't know what to say. Freddie was bound to find out anyway, right? He ran a hand through his hair, just thinking for a second. "Yeah," he says in a mumbled tone while looking at the ground.


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 04:11, July 23, 2018 (UTC)

Kamille arrives back into the room almost right after, starting to talk at the same time. "I messaged your parents and let them know you're here. They're coming as soon as they can. You will probably have to stay overnight and go home in the morning."


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 04:20, July 23, 2018 (UTC)

β€œGus... W-Why didn’t you say something sooner?” He asked, but stayed quiet when Kamille came in and spoke. β€œThank you, I really appreciate everything especially since it’s so late,” he told her, hating to cause her trouble. He noticed the ring on her finger, guessing she had a family that he was keeping her away from. He just squeezed Gus’ hand lightly, β€œI’m okay with it, I would have if you told me earlier,” he whispered to Gus.


Kamille11
Kamille Russell - Gryffindor Alumni - St Mungo's Healer

-πŸ–€ So please ask yourself: "What would I do if I weren't afraid?" Then go do it πŸ–€
Message Me – 03:20, July 24, 2018 (UTC)

She nods with a smile at that. "Well, I've got to go check on another patient. Make sure to let me know if anything happens." She walks out the room, leaving the two of them be.
OOC: "... noticed the ring on her finger, guessing she had a family..."


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 03:20, July 24, 2018 (UTC)

He smiles at Freddie, gladly enough he wasn't upset about it. Though, when Kamille leaves, he's unsure exactly what to say.


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 03:36, July 24, 2018 (UTC)

After Kamille left, Freddie leaned over and gave Gus a kiss. "Were you worried that I wouldn't accept it?" He asked, pressing his forehead against Gus' gently. "I love you Gus, I would never hate you because of something like that."


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 02:12, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

"Well, I've never really told anyone who didn't have to know by rule, so I didn't know what you would think." The word love took Gus by surprised, not really sure what to say. He gave Freddie a small kiss, smiling when pulling away.


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 02:37, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

Freddie blushed darkly when he realized he told Gus that he loved him, feeling his whole face get warm. He didn’t know what to say either, just biting his lip. β€œI-I... Um... Yeah, I-I hope that didn’t sound too weird-β€œ


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 06:54, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

"No- no, it was sweet." Gus wasn't sure if he was obliged to say I love you back now. He never used those words so he knew it would definitely sound weird off his tongue. He didn't even know if he was ready to say it yet. He knew saying something like thank you would be a dick move on his behalf as well. So he just stayed... Quiet.


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 13:18, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

He could be wrong to say he was a little sad that Gus didn’t say β€˜I love you’ back, making Freddie think perhaps it wasn’t the right time to say it or maybe Gus really didn’t think that. β€œYou should probably go home... It’s late, and I’ve caused you so much trouble already.” He told Gus, feeling bad. β€œPlus, I think we both could use some sleep,” he added with a faint chuckle.


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 18:08, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

"Yeah, probably." Gus says, not even knowing the time. He smiles when Freddie chuckles. "Text me if you need anything."


Fredrick WB
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Seventh Year ~ βš—οΈ Pathologist βš—οΈ

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 18:49, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

β€œI will, and be safe okay?” He said and kissed his cheek. β€œI don’t want anything bad to happen to you,”


Augustus
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Bartender @ The Spider's Web - Closeted Werewolf

-πŸ“– Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. πŸ“–
Message Me – 18:58, July 25, 2018 (UTC)

"Of course." He gives him one last kiss goodbye before walking out the room.