FANDOM


Old Forest

In the woods...

Located far from civilization, wizard and Muggle, the Old Forest is a place of legend. It is said to be the home of beasts ten times the size of dragons. Many wizards have gone in and never returned. It is a place of great darkness.

Archives

General RP

Freddie and Gus

Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 19:20, July 14, 2018 (UTC)

He didn’t care that it wasn’t nighttime, or that it might be dangerous. He was upset after arguing with his parents and he needed to escape the house, he just wanted somewhere to sit and be quiet and try to clear his thoughts. And the forest was the perfect place to do that, he didn’t even realize that it was a full moon or that something could be out here with him. But honestly? He didn’t care.


GusWolf
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Werewolf Form

- "If there's a story in you, it'll come out."
Message Me  - 03:51, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

It had been a full moon that night, meaning Gus was here. He laid by a tree, almost impossible to see his mostly black fur in the dark forest.



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 03:58, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He found a big rock that was somewhat flat on the top and sat down, just taking in a deep breath and exhaling slowly. He looked up at the stars, wondering what to do and if he should try to talk to his parents again.


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 03:58, July 17, 2018 (UTC)
Unbeknownst to Freddie there was a werewolf who was prowling the forest, and happened to catch his scent. The werewolf stalked towards Freddie from behind, growling low as it got ready to pounce. It let out a loud snarl and slight roar as it pounced Freddie, knocking him off the rock and the two went tumbling down. Freddie cried out loudly, trying to fight the wolf off of him.


GusWolf
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Werewolf Form

- "If there's a story in you, it'll come out."
Message Me  - 04:11, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

His head raises at the sound of a scream. After looking over at a rock not too far away, he sees the sight of a wolf attacking Freddie. Immediately after seeing Freddie, he runs toward the two.



Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 04:21, July 17, 2018 (UTC)
The wolf bit Freddie’s shoulder, trying to rip off his arm but the wolf was tackled by Gus and got knocked off of Freddie.


Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 04:21, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

Freddie cried out in pain, tears streaming down his face as his shoulder got bit into. He couldn’t feel his hand, wondering if the nerves had gotten bit.


GusWolf
Augustus 'Gus' Gabriel - Werewolf Form

- "If there's a story in you, it'll come out."
Message Me  - 04:43, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He made sure he had knocked out the wolf before turning his attention on Freddie. Gus noticed Freddie's arm was injured and knew he would have to transform to a human to heal him.



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 04:53, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

Freddie realized that Gus was still there, but didn't know that it was Gus and he got scared. He tried to crawl away, but his shoulder was bleeding and torn up badly and he just yelped in pain. Tears were streaming down his face, and he was in so much pain.


Gus9
Gus Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Werewolf (Secretly, though)

-“Pain is real but so is hope.”
Message Me  - 05:03, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He changed into his human form finally, taking out his wand as well. He cast a few healing spells, hoping to god that he would've done them correctly. He wasn't knowledgble very talented in that side of magic.



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 05:06, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

Freddie hear Gus' voice as he cast the spells, and thankfully the bleeding stopped and his skin healed somewhat but he'd have to go to St. Mungo's for a full heal. He glanced over to see Gus, "W-What are you doing h-here?" he asked with a sniffle, still holding his shoulder in pain.


Gus9
Gus Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Werewolf (Secretly, though)

-“Pain is real but so is hope.”
Message Me  - 05:14, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

"Not important," he says, hoping that maybe Freddie didn't see him turn from the wolf. He knew he would have to tell Freddie some time, but not now. "Are you okay? You need to go to St. Mungo's."



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 05:20, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

"Y-Yeah, I think so. That wolf tried to rip my arm off, and I can't feel my hand," He said worried and panicked. Looking at Gus a little confused, "H-How did you find me? N-No one should be out here-"


Gus9
Gus Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Werewolf (Secretly, though)

-“Pain is real but so is hope.”
Message Me  - 05:41, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

"What are you doing here then?" He asks while deflecting his question as well. "You almost got your self killed!"



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 05:43, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

"I wanted to come out here to be alone, It's not like I knew a werewolf was going to attack me," He said in defense, before realizing something. "W-Where did that second werewolf go? The one that attacked the werewolf on me-"


Gus9
Gus Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Werewolf (Secretly, though)

-“Pain is real but so is hope.”
Message Me  - 05:49, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

"Well, you should have been more careful," he says, mostly in a worried tone then angry one. "It doesn't matter," he adds, knowing Freddie was probably putting pieces together.



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 05:51, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

Right now Freddie's brain was foggy and he really just wanted to get his shoulder taken care of so he decided to drop it. "I-I know, I just didn't think anything would happen to me," He said and glanced at Gus. "I-I'm thankful you were here though."


Gus9
Gus Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Werewolf (Secretly, though)

-“Pain is real but so is hope.”
Message Me  - 05:59, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

"Yeah. I can't imagine if that wolf had killed you," he says, his eyes turning to the knocked out wolf. He turns back to Freddie and gives him a hand to help stand up. "Now let's go before anything else comes out, especially with the full moon. We also need to get your shoulder checked."



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 06:03, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He nods at that and takes Gus' hand with his good arm, pulling himself up and cringing at the pain from his injured shoulder. "I-I don't know what I would have done either, getting eaten alive doesn't sound like a nice way to die." He said, and just then it was like all the adrenaline left his body and he slumped against Gus. The pain in his shoulder made him start to cry, as he had nothing to block it anymore.


Gus9
Gus Gabriel - Slytherin Alumni - Werewolf (Secretly, though)

-“Pain is real but so is hope.”
Message Me  - 17:54, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

"It doesn't," he responds. He puts his arm around Freddie's waist, hoping it will make it easier for him to walk. "It's going to be okay. We're not that far in the forest."



Fredrick 6
Freddie Spencer - Ravenclaw Sixth Year ~ ⚗️ Scientist ⚗️

-Physics! Physics, Physics? Physics.
Message Me – 18:12, July 17, 2018 (UTC)

He just nodded a little at that and sniffles as tears streamed down his face and he held onto Gus. “O-Okay, j-just don’t let go of me.” He said and glanced at Gus.


Liberty, Amalia and Roy

LibertyWolfBubble
Amber - Liberty's Wolf Form • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me23:56, July 10, 2018 (UTC)

Full moon tonight, without a pack, meant hiding in the woods, trying to not let the wolf get the best of her. Liberty was perched on a large rock outcropping, head tilted back to let the wind brush through her fur, and relaxed as can be. Since her first year, she had grown, but not as much as she had predicted. Her wolf form was still smaller than average, especially through the shoulders and build.
Roy Wolf
Roy Maddox - 🌙 Wolf Form 🌙

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 00:10, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Roy was scouting out the area to make sure that it was safe for his pack. Amalia had told him it was, but he wanted to make sure for himself. As he was strolling through the forest he picked up the scent of another wolf, and decided to go investigate. He could tell it was a female.


LibertyWolfBubble
Amber - Liberty's Wolf Form • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me00:15, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Her ears pricked at the pawsteps of another wolf approaching. She stood to her paws, turning to vanish into the woods to hunt down the other wolf. Despite the shadows, her white and grey fur showed up easily against the darkness. Liberty stopped, close enough to see the other wolf circuling around the area she was at previously, before bunching her muscles and lunging at the larger wolf, teeth bared and a low growl emanating from her throat.
Roy Wolf
Roy Maddox - 🌙 Wolf Form 🌙

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 00:18, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

He sniffed the area where she had been, seeing that it was still warm so she must have left. Though he yelped when she pounced on him, and because it was his natural instinct to defend himself he tried to claw at her and bite her. He was larger than her, mostly because he was male and an adult.


LibertyWolfBubble
Amber - Liberty's Wolf Form • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me00:21, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She snarled even louder, letting out a howl turned into a whine as he rolled her, pinning her with bared teeth at her neck. Amber whined in submission, her growl fading into silence, remaining under the other wolf.
Roy Wolf
Roy Maddox - 🌙 Wolf Form 🌙

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 00:23, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Roy pulled back at that, just hitting the side of her neck with his snout as a warning. He made a few sounds at her, letting her know that he meant no harm. He could tell she was young, and judging by her scent she had no pack.


AmaliaWolf
Amalia J. Vasile - la Bete du Beauxbaton

- Elle l'a averti de ne pas être trompé par les apparences, car la beauté se trouve à l'intérieur.
Message Me  - 00:27, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Within that moment, a loud and deep growl and Amalia would jump out from behind Roy. She growled less angirly, but made a pointed look at her omega. before sniffing the air. HEr eyes snapped towards the little girl, and she yipped in concern.




LibertyWolfBubble
Amber - Liberty's Wolf Form • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me00:30, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She immediately sunk to the ground, neck and head turned to show her submiitting. Amber let out a faint whine, questioning briefly, as bright amber eyes flickered to the omega, then the Alpha present. Catching Amalia's question, she yipped in return, shaking her head briefly.
Roy Wolf
Roy Maddox - 🌙 Wolf Form 🌙

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 00:37, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Roy growled slightly at Amalia, trying to make a point that he was attacked and wasn't at fault here. But he stepped back and dipped his head a little to show his submission to his alpha, eyes carefully watching Liberty.


AmaliaWolf
Amalia J. Vasile - la Bete du Beauxbaton

- Elle l'a averti de ne pas être trompé par les apparences, car la beauté se trouve à l'intérieur.
Message Me  - 00:47, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Amalia growled at Roy, making a point that he shouldn't have even been out here. Not without the rest of the pack. THough, she digresses, and she gently walks towards Liberty, sniffing her.




Roy Wolf
Roy Maddox - 🌙 Wolf Form 🌙

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 00:55, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

He just growled back at her, he was doing it for their safety. But he knew he'd have to talk to her later and just stayed back, but made sure he was on alert in case something happened. He was a little upset that Amalia had to jump in, and he guessed he was gonna get scolded for this.


LibertyWolfBubble
Amber - Liberty's Wolf Form • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me03:07, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She whined, placing one paw farther back for support and dropping even more into a submissive position. Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me... I didn't know, don't...
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 03:09, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

As a wolf, she simply grumbled at Roy, We'll talk about this later. But right after, she shifted back into her human form, took a gasp of breath to relax, and held her hand out to the smaller wolf.



Roy Wolf
Roy Maddox - 🌙 Wolf Form 🌙

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 03:12, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

He stayed in his wolf form, mostly for protection in case another wolf decided to attack. He knew there was another pack that roamed around, and didn’t want to take any chances. He just whined slightly at Amalia, hating when she was upset and especially with him.


LibertyYear5Bubble
Liberty Stevens - Fifth Year • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me03:13, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Hesitating, but shifting back into human form, slowly standing and dusting off her skirt that she wore, taking Amalia's hand slowly. "H-H-Hello?"
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 03:15, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

"Bo--" Amalia cleared her throat, still getting used to the new language. "Hi," she finally replies, her french accent fairly thick. "A-are you okay?"



Roy 2
Roy Maddox - 🦋 Beauxbatons Alumni 🦋

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 03:18, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

He sniffed the air to make sure there was no threat around, before shifting into his human form and he took in a sharp breath to steady himself. He just stood next to Amalia, arms crossed as he stared intensely at Liberty without really meaning too.


LibertyYear5Bubble
Liberty Stevens - Fifth Year • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me03:21, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She nodded, swallowing to wet her throat before speaking. "Y-Yeah... Your Beta startled me." Liberty pulled her courage, easily standing taller and almost matching Roy's intense look. "What are you doing here? You know this is my territory, right?" She questioned, turning on a bare heel and beginning to pace in front of the two older wolves.
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 03:51, July 11, 2018 (UTC)~

"Your territory. You're one werewolf, and you're fourteen." Amalia raises a brow. "I'm sorry to inform you that there are other werewolves."



Roy 2
Roy Maddox - 🦋 Beauxbatons Alumni 🦋

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 03:52, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

“This isn’t your territory, and I’m pretty sure you already know that,” he said with a shrug. “The tough act isn’t really working by the way, I can tell your anxiety is through the roof,”


LibertyYear5Bubble
Liberty Stevens - Fifth Year • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me03:54, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She ran a hand through her hair, turning to face both older wolves. "I'm fifteen. Thank you very much." Liberty's voice was heavily sarcastic at this point. "And it was worth a shot, I don't want to join your pack. I was in one already and I ruined it." She said, crossing her arms across her chest. "How about we go our separate ways and you don't ever find me again?" She offered, expression irritated.
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 03:58, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

"How does a fourteen year old ruin an entire pack?" Amalia chuickles. "You're just a kid, sweetheart. You need a pack."



Roy 2
Roy Maddox - 🦋 Beauxbatons Alumni 🦋

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 04:09, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

"Take it from someone who was turned at your age, having a pack makes a big difference." He told her, voice still blunt and unemotional. "You can't survive on your own, and if you do, you won't develop correctly."


LibertyYear5Bubble
Liberty Stevens - Fifth Year • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me04:14, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She sighed, running a hand through her hair in irritation. "I wasn't turned that long ago. I've been a werewolf for five years and counting, turned at the age of ten." Liberty murmured, hating this. "So, what will you do? Force me to join your pack? I'm FIFTEEN AND STILL IN SCHOOL! I don't have a family, I live in the orphanage, and I feel close to death every time I shift either out of emotional control or because of the full moon!" This had been building in her for a while as she finally dropped to the ground, gazing up at Amalia and Roy with a terrified expression.
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 04:24, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

"We're not going to force you to do anything, but frankly, I think you could use some benefit from joining us, because we can teach you." Amalia sits down next to her. "Let's start with names. I'm la Bete du Beauxbatons, Amalia."



Roy 2
Roy Maddox - 🦋 Beauxbatons Alumni 🦋

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 04:29, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

He didn't move from his spot, just looking down at them. "Roy," He told Liberty. He still wasn't in a good mood after she attacked him, and he rubbed his neck a little since she had scratched him there.


LibertyYear5Bubble
Liberty Stevens - Fifth Year • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me04:39, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She tilted her head briefly before ducking it in apology. "S-Sorry, Roy. I-I'm Liberty. Liberty Stevens." Liberty introduced briefly, nervous as all heck. "I-I'm sorry for my outburst. You caught me by surprise."
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 04:41, July 11, 2018 (UTC)~

"Roy will survive, Hun. By the way, he's my Omega, not my Beta." She looks over at Roy now, "And by the way, I told you to wait for the rest of us."



Roy 2
Roy Maddox - 🦋 Beauxbatons Alumni 🦋

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 04:45, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

"I smelled your scent and followed it, I didn't think I was acting in a threatening manner," He said with a shrug and glanced at Amalia. "I was scouting out to make sure there was no danger, you said I could do that," He told her, softening ever so slightly towards Amalia.


LibertyYear5Bubble
Liberty Stevens - Fifth Year • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me04:57, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

She hid a quick snicker under her breath, eyes focused on both. "It's just me out most full moons."
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 05:02, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

Amalia sighs, and nods. "I did, but I also said howl if you got into danger. You could have gotten seriously injured! Or hurt her!" She sighs, and takes a deep breath. "It's just... I heard the growling and it scared me. Please be more careful."



Roy 2
Roy Maddox - 🦋 Beauxbatons Alumni 🦋

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 05:04, July 11, 2018 (UTC)

"I would have howled if she didn't jump me," He mumbled under his breath and just glanced away in irritation. Arms still crossed, "I wasn't going to kill her or hurt her unless she hurt me first. By the way,"


LibertyYear5Bubble
Liberty Stevens - Fifth Year • Ravenclaw • Werewolf

-"When the moon is full, the wolf comes out to play."
Message Me04:52, July 13, 2018 (UTC)

She shrugged. "I've never learned how to fight in wolf form, so I was going off instincts." Liberty explained, eyes wide and focused on the two. "More like I've never been around with the wolf form."
Amalia2
Amalia Vasile - Beauxbatons Student - La Bete Du Beauxbatons - Werewolf Bellefeuille-Crest-Transparent

-Elle a besoin de sa bête pour la protéger de tout sauf de lui.
Message Me – 05:24, July 13, 2018 (UTC)

"Roy, she's a child!" She groans. "Look.... If you don't mind us being around, Liberty, we're going to be around. If you want to join us in a hunt, you are more than welcome to... Always."



Roy 2
Roy Maddox - 🦋 Beauxbatons Alumni 🦋

-🐺 The Pack Protector 🐺
Message Me – 05:40, July 13, 2018 (UTC)

He just shrugged again at that, "She isn't acting like a child so I'm not treating her like one, if she wants to try and rip me apart I'm not just going to let her." He said and just shrugged once more, letting Amalia talk to Liberty.