(Auror Subjects at Hogwarts - DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology)
Name:Nicholas Patrick Age: 82
PART ONE Edit
1. Give a reason why you wish to be an Auror:
I am skilled in Defense Against the Dark Arts, and have studied the Dark Arts multiple times.
2. State two of your greatest relevant magical abilities:
Quick spells and Using more than just a wand
3. What characteristics make you a better candidate than others?
Not as many people are so good at quick spells as I am. Many folk try and simply attack the felons, as I am more screene than that. I usually would first confront the wizard at first, trying to get him to fess up on his own.
4. What are your NEWT qualifications?
All outstandings besides potions, which was Exceeds Expectations
PART TWO Edit
1. If you saw someone, under suspicion only of being a dark wizard, what would you do? Why would you do so?
Try and do a bit of research on the wizard. Then confront him possibly, maybe as a spy, saying as I would be pretending to be one also.
2. If you were on a mission for the Ministry to rescue a group of wizards taken captive, and could either save yourself or the captives, who would you save?
Seeing as there are one of me, and many of them, I would fight to save the captives, seeing as I am an old man who would likely be dead soon anyway.
3. If you are dying in battle, what would you ensure before your demise?
My child know how much I love him, and that I don't die without a fight first. Also, I would likely attack for as long as I can, I'm a sore loser.
PART THREE Edit
Which of the following spells have you MASTERED:
-Full bodied Patronus - Variety of curses and counter curses - Ability to brew complex potions such as the Draught of Living Death - Cast a Protean charm - Cast a Fidelius charm - Cast a Bedazzling hex - Knowledge of venomous plants - Know how to clean ghost ectoplasm. - Know the incantation to make objects disappear.
Thank you for taking the test. please await your owl, and if you are successful, Finnick Belmont will interview you.