PROCLAMATION EDUCATIONAL DECREE 02 This page is an shoparchive. Please do not edit the contents of this page. Direct any additional comments to the current talk page or contact an administrator for aid if no talk page exists.
- “We can run down the streets with the stars in our eyes,” Message Me - 15:26, December 13, 2017 (UTC)
She's appalled by the clothes that this shop sells. British wizarding attire is vastly different from American wizarding attire. Given her normal style, and how much it differed from what this store offered, she was inclined to just go shopping in the no-maj side.
- “We can run down the streets with the stars in our eyes,” Message Me - 16:00, December 13, 2017 (UTC)
She was walking into Melinda's aisle at that moment, saw the shirt and nodded to herself. That was something she could wear, but - well, she didn't really rock yellow. It looked pretty, though. "That's a nice blouse," she remarks, with a smile.
She'd turn to the other woman and smile nodding. "Yeah...a little bright for me, but that's what color changing charms are for." She'd glance around. "Honestly given the rest I'm a bit surprised to find this...seems like they cleared out all their adult clothes for more room for robes...which means there isn't actually much good selection here."
- “We can run down the streets with the stars in our eyes,” Message Me - 16:06, December 13, 2017 (UTC)
"They sell normal clothes here?" Reece asks, raising a skeptic eyebrow. That seemed unlikely. "Do you - do you know any places that sell anything other than robes? I'd go over to the no-maj side, but I have a meeting in an hour and a half and don't want to leave the area," she admits.
She'd nod. "Well, when I'm travelling I've always found it helpful to have a local guide. If you'd like once you're done with your meetings I can show you Diagon Alley and Gladrags, and then somewhere local to eat with good food."
- “We can run down the streets with the stars in our eyes,” Message Me - 21:26, December 14, 2017 (UTC)
"I think I'd like that," she admits, with a relieved smile. She pushes her glasses back up with her index fingers. "But these meetings run late into the evening, though, so I think it might not work out today."
- “We can run down the streets with the stars in our eyes,” Message Me - 14:35, December 15, 2017 (UTC)
"That sounds amazing! I'd never have the guts to do that kind of work," she admits, and chuckles. "I'm really bad with that kind of stuff. The only kinds of animals that don't... intimidate me, so to say, are basically dogs and cats. And maybe bunnies."
She'd nod. "Most people seem to feel that way and a lot seems to fear magical creatures because of that...but most really aren't as intimidating or scary as you'd think and can be worked with as long as they don't feel threatened."
- “We can run down the streets with the stars in our eyes,” Message Me - 14:44, December 15, 2017 (UTC)
"I'm sure, but still... I don't think I'd actively decide to approach any kinds of animals aside from the smaller, cuter ones," Reece shrugs. "No offense or anything. I do admire what you do, since not many can."
- “We can run down the streets with the stars in our eyes,” Message Me - 15:04, December 15, 2017 (UTC)
"Except even more stressful," Reece falls silent then, and takes a look around the shop. She isn't going to find anything here, so she didn't really have a reason to stick around. "So... we'll meet tomorrow at the Ministry then?"