Welcome to the Gryffindor Dormitory! Here the Gryffindor students will sleep overnight. Remember, in bed by 10:00 pm, lights out, no talking and any students caught out of bed will immediately get detention, unless they can provide a very good reason for their nocturnal activities.
- “I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my awesomeness,” Message Me - 21:23, May 4, 2018 (UTC)
He's sat on his bed, his tie tied around his forehead, his robes' buttons undone and a box of Bertie Botts' Every Flavour Beans on his hands. It's half empty and there's a tired look in his eyes. He's evidently deep in thought.
- “I’m so pretty, so beautiful it makes you sad. Too beautiful cute to handle.” Message Me - 23:56, May 4, 2018 (UTC)
Kie strolls in with a yawn, having spent most of his time at the Dance Hall, well, dancing to Monsta X's Jealousy because reasons. He's about to tacklehug his twin when he senses something off about him. So instead of scaring the shit out of Kai as planned, Kie instead settles beside him and rests his cheek on his twin's shoulder. "You ok there, Kai?"
- “I’m so pretty, so beautiful it makes you sad. Too beautiful cute to handle.” Message Me - 02:09, May 6, 2018 (UTC)
He frowns, "Your lie is about as conspicuous as a neon streetlight." Kie murmurs. There's obviously something wrong and Kie's dying to know just what so he could do something about it. "Hyeonjoo-ah, do I need to plan the murder of anyone?"
- “I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my awesomeness,” Message Me - 02:20, May 6, 2018 (UTC)
There is a very long moment of silence, until he breaks it, his voice still monotone. "Juliet," he whispers. Speaking English is a task his brain isn't in the mood for, so he begins to rattle off in his native tongue. "She left. Over a month without a word, and then I find her at a party. She was avoiding me. She still is. I haven't seen her since then. I - God, Kie, I was starting to actually like her. More than friends. And then - then she does this? Come on, I expected more. She just seemed... I don't know. Not like an asshole?"
- “I’m so pretty, so beautiful it makes you sad. Too beautiful cute to handle.” Message Me - 03:46, May 8, 2018 (UTC)
As Kai speaks, Kie's eyes grew wide in disbelief and somewhere in his brain was a small part of him going God I f***ing knew it Kai you whipped idiot. Did Jules really... do that? Kie bit his lip, waiting for his twin to finish. "That... That doesn't sound like Jules at all." He started. "What're you gonna do now?" Note to self: Talk to Jules when, if you find her.
- “I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my awesomeness,” Message Me - 01:17, May 10, 2018 (UTC)
He scowls and just tips his head back, taking a mouthful of beans. He instantly regrets it, when the conflicting tastes wash over his mouth. The most predominant are puke, cherry and - is that grass? Plus a hint of coffee. He gags, spitting the black mess of goey beans back into the container. "That is absolutely disgusting," he coughs. "I - fuck, I forgot puke was a thing."
- “I’m so pretty, so beautiful it makes you sad. Too beautiful cute to handle.” Message Me - 22:39, May 11, 2018 (UTC)
"The thing you spat out will haunt me for nights on end." He deadpans, before turning back to the problem at hand. "You think something could've happened to her in the month she was gone? D'you want me to talk to her or something?"
- “I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my awesomeness,” Message Me - 23:35, May 11, 2018 (UTC)
"Imagine the taste," Kaiden coughs again, his nose wrinkling out of sheer disgust. That was... a whole new level of nasty. "Don't - don't do it. I'll just come across as... obsessed or whatever. She has her baggage to deal with and clearly, she doesn't want me to help with."