Auror Admission Test.Edit
(Auror Subjects at Hogwarts - DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology)
Name:Grace Alaura Quinn
1. Give a reason why you wish to be an Auror:
My father was an Auror, but he was killed in a battle. He inspired me to fight for the good. I want to keep the wizarding world safe.
2. State two of your greatest relevant magical abilities:
Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, and Potions
3. What characteristics make you a better candidate than others?
I am always determined and strong-willed, and giving up is never an option for me.
4. What are your NEWT qualifications?
I recieved an E in Transfiguration and Herbology, and an O in Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, and Charms
1. If you saw someone, under suspicion only of being a dark wizard, what would you do? Why would you do so?
I would study their every move, watching what they do. If they are commiting suspicious activity, I would carefully go up to them, and ask for information. I would do this just to be sure they are not dangerous.
2. If you were on a mission for the Ministry to rescue a group of wizards taken captive, and could either save yourself or the captives, who would you save?
I would save the captives first, before myself. But if I could, I would use a skill that enables the safety of everyone.
3. If you are dying in battle, what would you ensure before your demise?
I would make sure evryone around me is safe, and I would do my best to protect them from evil.
Which of the following spells have you MASTERED:
-Full bodied Patronus
- Variety of curses and counter curses
- Ability to brew complex potions such as the Draught of Living Death
- Cast a Fidelius charm -
Cast a Bedazzling hex
- Know the incantation to make objects disappear.
Thank you for taking the test. please await your owl, and if you are successful, Finnick Belmont will interview you.