Please copy the exam below onto a separate page titled '(Your name)'s Care of Magical Examination' and link it below the specified headline. You will have until March 16 to complete the exam.
1) List 4 safety measures you can take around magical creatures
2) A flobberworm eats ______ and ________ if it is overfed.
3) _______ is the study of _____ creatures.
4) The Griffins is part ___ and part ____.
5) Flobberworms average about ___ inchs and move very _____.
6) The ____ and ____ of unicorns are used in wands.
7) Define what each X stands for in the classifications.
8) What is the difference between a mythical and magical creature?
Please turn in your examinations here.