I am not quite sure if I agree with the idea at the moment I'm more a no, anyway here is the idea. Eievie has come up with a little idea.
"I have been thinking a little about Lupa's ban. I don't disagree with it, but I was wondering if she could maybe 1 more chance? Like probation? She could choose 1 old character of hers. That character could not be a Metamorphmagus or part-anything. Then, after a week or a month or whatever time you chose, if she follows the rules and keeps her character’s page up and role-plays reasonably and stuff" - Eievie
Full details can be found here.
I am putting this to a vote. Do you think that Daughter of Lupa should be allowed one more chance or not? This idea was created by Eievie, I am just creating a vote for it.
Thank You For Reading.
14:33, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- ~Lissy~ I do What I want, When I want, Where I want. ...As long as my parents say it's okay... 17:41, October 4, 2012 (UTC) I have to say, I don't think she's really ready. Besides, the wiki has been calmer without her, and I say it's best not to give her another chance when we gave her several chances before.
- 17:45, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Alex Jiskran 14:46, October 7, 2012 (UTC)
- -Zanzan28 Let the Magic Commence!
- 17:44, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
I believe she has 7 warnings, a one week ban and a 1 month chat ban. Isn't that enough chances?
17:53, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
Ivy and I agree with Foot. Though, if she does get another chance... how should I put it? I don't like her grammar 3: Her excuse is she types fast, but so do I, and I have no problem with typing correctly.~Lissy~ I do What I want, When I want, Where I want. ...As long as my parents say it's okay... 17:55, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
- The idea of this vote sounds reasonable, and Eivie, I think it's really great of you to think of giving her a second chance. But I'm not so sure, her grammar drives me insane as well as her metagaming and godmodding. I'm gonna remain neutral for now. LittleRedCrazyHood
- No, This is the admin voting forum for the normal voting forum. See here. Please refrain from voting on these votes. Thank You!
- 14:27, October 5, 2012 (UTC)