Auror Admission Test.
(Auror Subjects at Hogwarts - DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology)
Name: Elvira Griffin Age: 25
1. Give a reason why you wish to be an Auror: I want to be and Auror, because I want to help protect our nation during this war. I have always wanted to be and Auror. I studied specific classes to become an Auror.
2. State two of your greatest relevant magical abilities: I'm very skilled at Herbology and Transfiguration
3. What characteristics make you a better candidate than others? I am an extremely hard worker and a very good duelist. I can follow instructions very well and will execute them to the best of my ability.
4. What are your NEWT qualifications? Charms: O Transfiguration: O Potions: EE DATDA: O Healing :O History of Magic : O
1. If you saw someone, under suspicion only of being a dark wizard, what would you do? Why would you do so?
I would confront this wizard and bring him in for questioning to prevent any possible danger. If her was cleared through the questioning, I would observe him a while, to be sure her is not evil.
2. If you were on a mission for the Ministry to rescue a group of wizards taken captive, and could either save yourself or the captives, who would you save? I would save the captives. I would do this because the needs of many out weigh the needs of me. I would do anything I could to save them.
3. If you are dying in battle, what would you ensure before your demise? I would ensure that everyone who could not protect themselves would be safe and as far away as possible to make sure no one else would die.
Which of the following spells have you MASTERED:
-Full bodied Patronus - Variety of curses and counter curses - Ability to brew complex potions such as the Draught of Living Death - Cast a Fidelius charm - Cast a Bedazzling hex - Knowledge of venomous plants - Know the incantation to make objects disappear