Name: Bryan Smith
1. Give a reason why you wish to be an Auror: It's been an ambition of mine ever since I was young. My dad was Head of the Office, for a while and I just wanted to be like him, basically. Not to mention the pure thrill of fighting evil for a living.
2. State two of your best magical abilities (E.g. Potions, Herbology):
- Defence Against the Dark Arts
- Ancient Runes
3. What characteristics make you a better candidate than others? I've grown up around Aurors. My dad taught me everything he knew, so I think that I'd have an upper hand when it came to the job in a nutshell.
4. What are your NEWT qualifications?
-Ancient Runes: O
-Pink Magic: O
-Defence Against the Dark Arts: O
1. If you saw someone, under suspicion only, of being a dark wizard, what would you do? Why would you do so? I would follow them to see if they were participating in any shady business. Therefore, I could possibly have proof that he or she is a Dark Wizard and take them into custody.
2. If you were on a mission for the Ministry to rescue a group of wizards taken captive, and could either save yourself or the captives, who would you save? The captives. It was my mission to save the captives, that's what I have to do. I'll do it.
3. If you are dying in battle, what would you ensure before death?
I would ensure that the innocents nearby are safely away from the scene. Therefore, they would not have to witness my death and they'd be out of harm from whatever is killing me.
Which of the following spells have you MASTERED:
-Full bodied Patronus
-Variety of curses and counter curses
-Ability to brew complex potions such as draught of loving death
-Cast a Protean Charm
-Cast a bedazzling hex
-Knowledge of venomous plants
-Know how to clean ghost ectoplasm.
-Know the incantation to make objects disappear.