Auror Admission Test
(Auror Subjects at Hogwarts - DADA, Potions, Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology)
1. Give a reason why you wish to be an Auror:
2. State two of your greatest relevant magical abilities:
3. What characteristics make you a better candidate than others?
4. What are your NEWT qualifications?
1. If you saw someone, under suspicion only of being a dark wizard, what would you do? Why would you do so?
2. If you were on a mission for the Ministry to rescue a group of wizards taken captive, and could either save yourself or the captives, who would you save?
3. If you are dying in battle, what would you ensure before your demise?
Which of the following spells have you MASTERED (put them in bold):
- Full bodied Patronus
- Variety of curses and counter curses
- Ability to brew complex potions such as the Draught of Living Death
- Cast a Protean charm
- Cast a Fidelius charm
- Cast a Bedazzling hex
- Knowledge of venomous plants
- Know how to clean ghost ectoplasm.
- Know the incantation to make objects disappear.
Thank you for taking the test. please await your owl, and if you are successful, Duncan Davidson will interview you.