'We would love to affiliate with you. Follow this best practice list:'
- The requester should be either the Admin, or link to a discussion with the Admin of the requesting wiki, who must concur with an affiliation. Remember, affiliations go both ways. We advertise you, you advertise us.
- The wiki should have at least one active admin, meaning he or she has made at least one edit in the last 7 days.
- The wiki should have at least 50 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub articles should make up no more than 1/5th (20%) of all pages on the wiki.
- The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category, and Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty.
- The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals. It should be a stable, friendly place.
- The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an Admin).
- The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.
- It is recommended that the wiki has used the content team. It is not mandatory, but it will increase the chance of us accepting your request.
- The wiki should be making their own content. You should not just be copying off of other wikis. The wiki should be somewhat original.
- The main page of the wiki should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content.
- The wiki should have a custom logo or skin/background.
If your wiki meets these criteria, leave a message on the talk page of this article.
The final request decision rests in a Bureaucrat's hands.